Do you want to have kids?

Do you want to have kids?

• Yes

• No, I’m childfree

Results are only viewable after voting.
no lol

i'd kill myself before i have a daughter

No, too much pain and disappointment for what? To eventually become a crippled dotard and die in pain from cancer after having worked your ass off and being backstabbed and blackpilled to oblivion.

Yes but I don’t want to raise them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 16369 and AscensionMan98

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

*hits pipe*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Daughters are the best.

Wanting children is a high T trait. All the great men of history sought to continue their bloodline and live beyond the grave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, wernhervonbraun, 11gaijin and 2 others
Imagine how pointless your life will be after 35 if you're not building a family and legacy.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 18159
No, too much pain and disappointment for what? To eventually become a crippled dotard and die in pain from cancer after having worked your ass off and being backstabbed and blackpilled to oblivion.
Your future kid

Attachments

• 475c6a0422609b2017be41416e2075fc.gif
    475c6a0422609b2017be41416e2075fc.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
Sure, but I'd need full control over them (All males) so I'd go the surrogate route if the artificial womb isn't created by then.

• +1
Imagine how pointless your life will be after 35 if you're not building a family and legacy.
tbh, one would get tired at some point living all for themselves.

Sure, but I'd need full control over them (All males) so I'd go the surrogate route if the artificial womb isn't created by then.
I prefer daughters tbh ;)

yes and no. yes because that is the goal: to replicate your genes into your child. no because it sounds hard to deal with kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Yeah they are super cute

• +1