Do you want to have kids?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
if stroma and aesthetic lefort 1+bssos come out then maybe i can break 4 psl and maybe get a ok looking wife, then ya i would

but prollly not.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
If you say no there's something wrong with your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and BigBoy
I don’t want to give someone my si human genetics and see them suffer. But adoption is also cucked. Idk. Even with my genetics I can probably looksmax my son decently. If I have a daughter I’m neglecting that trash.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
having kids doesnt sound fun, but i certainly wanna pass on my genes

• Hmm...
Yes I want to give them the best life I can I want them in good schooling and for them to become successful. I want to give them much better a much better life than I had I think that's everyone goal with children. I gotta moneymaxx first tho

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
As long as the kids will come out looking like Final Fantasy characters, yeah.

• JFL
yes bro. i will teach them to mew, chew, have good posture, become well read, join a team sport, learn an instrument, learn to dance, learn a language, learn to code and get good at maths.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and HighIQcel
Yes
I will get a gl non recessed 5’11 wife

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
As long as I marry a woman that has the capability to give me a son that's at least 5 psl

Only if i wife up a 5 psl 5'10 chick to give my offspring the best chance at life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
There's no guarantee
I don't care if I get son or daughter. I just don't want my kids to be ugly like me. My dad's side of the family are the subhuman ones

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I don't care if I get son or daughter. I just don't want my kids to be ugly like me. My dad's side of the family are the subhuman ones
Zeta ascended
Genetic Cheater

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Zeta ascended
Zeta ascended
Genetic Cheater
That's the master plan. Fraud to psl 5-6 and impregnate the highest psl foid I can get. My son's will mog prime Chico

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 616
Only if I find a HQNP wife who’s young. I haven’t even thought about having kids or anything tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
That's the master plan. Fraud to psl 5-6 and impregnate the highest psl foid I can get. My son's will mog prime Chico
I just wanna looksmax to my max potential for my personal satisfaction. Atm I don't have plans for kids and I'm pretty pessimistic tbh : I don't want them to suffer like I did.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zeta ascended
At some point in my life after I get over my traumatic life experiences to some degree and find some meaning and direction in life.

My ideal life I dreamed of as a kid always involved the 'big happy family' picture with 3-5 kids, but reality quickly destroyed most of the dreams I had as a child. Being a virgin till 23yo especially destroyed the 'big happy family' one. What a joke.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1100 and Zeta ascended
yes bro. i will teach them to mew, chew, have good posture, become well read, join a team sport, learn an instrument, learn to dance, learn a language, learn to code and get good at maths.

All this shit for what if you aren't even planning to inject T on the mother's womb?!

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Yes bro. If my offbring's genes cannot be ideal I will make it my life's task to ascend them. I want them to know life as a good thing instead of the life I know as a crippled autist. I think that's what everyone wants for their children. But PSL aspies most of all