do you want to know the truth?

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.I protect you from tales makers, delusional validation seekers and larping oldcels neets who try to hang on here like tooth and nail.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Either way, I don't give a damn.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 32529, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Strong words for someone who manages the parking lot gate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Deleted member 20399
We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men.
No fucking way attack on Titan reference

IMG 6301

doesn’t change the fact that op is pushing 40
if i pushing 40, then u pushing 50 for sure, when identified with 43 years old al pacino. its a well known middle age man fantasy dreaming about being a narco baron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, HitAndRun and Deleted member 31562
We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.I protect you from tales makers, delusional validation seekers and larping oldcels neets who try to hang on here like tooth and nail.
We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Either way, I don't give a damn.
Fuck all that my nigga you aint the thinker

NEET moment