Do you wash your body with soap?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
I don't understand where the notion of soap actually came from tbh. Somehow ppl started washing their bodies at one point in history and it's absolutely awful jfl.
I haven't washed my body with soap or any kind of wash for months now and I feel and smell way more hygienic.
Simply water.

Why do ppl see this as 'unnatural' and 'disgusting' when that's literally the most natural and healthiest thing you can possibly do.
You think african tribe PSL gods wash their bodies? hell fucking no

My skin is also waayyy more clean since I stopped using soap. I get some acne on my chest on back sometimes but that's cuz of cheese.

Serious, do any of you wash your body with soap and what are your thoughts on this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Diarrhoea, descension and 2 others
Just like skincare , it’s just another product to waste our money

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
why not just water and use tallow moisturizer after the shower?
i dont like having to have products on my face during the day and also the tallow soap does everything that moisturiser would do aswell as cleaning me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and PsychoDsk
Just like skincare , it’s just another product to waste our money
exactly
this might be controversial and cope but I do the same shit with my teeth.
I brush them like once a week since they stay white asf and I never had holes.
somehow they feel better and look better when I almost never brush them but this can be contributed to just genes tho

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Diarrhoea, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
I just use normal store bought body wash, which I know isn’t ideal. The fear of smelling like shit is what makes me not want to only use water

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and PsychoDsk
I just use normal store bought body wash, which I know isn’t ideal. The fear of smelling like shit is what makes me not want to only use water
how do you smell good btw only using water
smelling bad has nothing to do with how much you sweat or clean yourself.
It's all dependent on how healthy your body is, sweat is just toxins being excreted from your body. When I eat like shit for a week or so my armpits are kinda smelly but when my diet is perfect I never smell.
Some ppl even say I smell good when I'm sweating on a perfect diet.

smelliness Just dependent on gut and liver health like all the looksmins (skin issues, smell, NT-ness)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, rand anon and N1666
smelling bad has nothing to do with how much you sweat or clean yourself.
It's all dependent on how healthy your body is, sweat is just toxins being excreted from your body. When I eat like shit for a week or so my armpits are kinda smelly but when my diet is perfect I never smell.
Some ppl even say I smell good when I'm sweating on a perfect diet.

smelliness Just dependent on gut and liver health like all the looksmins (skin issues, smell, NT-ness)
yeah i assumed it would be diet. what do you eat? im living at home rn mostly eating processed shit so my family keep saying i smell bad but when im at uni and i eat steak, eggs, yoghurt, kefir, fruit etc my friend says my room smells of meat so does my mum if she comes round, but idk how i myself actually smell (my mum says i smell like meat literally no matter what because her smell is fucked from covid)

• JFL
yeah i assumed it would be diet. what do you eat? im living at home rn mostly eating processed shit so my family keep saying i smell bad but when im at uni and i eat steak, eggs, yoghurt, kefir, fruit etc my friend says my room smells of meat so does my mum if she comes round, but idk how i myself actually smell (my mum says i smell like meat literally no matter what because her smell is fucked from covid)
I just eat simple things tbh
meat eggs fruit that's it.

I mean meat smells amazing so you probably don't smell bad then

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I don't understand where the notion of soap actually came from tbh. Somehow ppl started washing their bodies at one point in history and it's absolutely awful jfl.
I haven't washed my body with soap or any kind of wash for months now and I feel and smell way more hygienic.
Simply water.

Why do ppl see this as 'unnatural' and 'disgusting' when that's literally the most natural and healthiest thing you can possibly do.

My skin is also waayyy more clean since I stopped using soap. I get some acne on my chest on back sometimes but that's cuz of cheese.

Serious, do any of you wash your body with soap and what are your thoughts on this?
Just make it hideous to stand around you theory

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoDsk
I just eat simple things tbh
meat eggs fruit that's it.

I mean meat smells amazing so you probably don't smell bad then
usually when my friend comes in my room he says it "stinks of meat". i think a lot of people have a fucked up perception of smells because of their terrible gut bacteria and conditioning themselves to think chemical scents smell nice

• +1
usually when my friend comes in my room he says it "stinks of meat". i think a lot of people have a fucked up perception of smells because of their terrible gut bacteria and conditioning themselves to think chemical scents smell nice
yea but you probably don't stink or they would've said ew YOU stink bro.
with good gut health you shouldn't smell bad

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Simply water.

I didn't wash my hair or my body with anything other than water since a long time.
Only my armpits if necessary.

So I agree with you, but please don't try to convert normies, let them be

• +1
Soap is designed to basically act as a micele. Which is amphiphatic. Meaning it has both hydrophobic and philic activities. The phobic ones to take the grease off your skin and philic ones to be washed away with water.

yea but you probably don't stink or they would've said ew YOU stink bro.
with good gut health you shouldn't smell bad
yeah. it just pisses me off cuz my retarded fucking dad will see me after i come back from working out or something so im sweaty as fuck and he will say "you stink why do you not use soap you need to wash" and i will say that i do use soap i just dont use jewish chemicals and i literally just got back from working out drenched in sweat so thats why i smell not because of fucking soap. and it doesnt help that at home i have a shit diet where i have to eat cheerios and microwave meals every day

Soap is designed to basically act as a micele. Which is amphiphatic. Meaning it has both hydrophobic and philic activities. The phobic ones to take the grease off your skin and philic ones to be washed away with water.

yeah. it just pisses me off cuz my retarded fucking dad will see me after i come back from working out or something so im sweaty as fuck and he will say "you stink why do you not use soap you need to wash" and i will say that i do use soap i just dont use jewish chemicals and i literally just got back from working out drenched in sweat so thats why i smell not because of fucking soap. and it doesnt help that at home i have a shit diet where i have to eat cheerios and microwave meals every day
and also this braindead mf literally said to me "you smell nice" without me even asking when i was clean out the shower with fragrance on yet the rest of the time he says "you need to wash more" not realising its just fucking sweat not an issue with washing or soap