Do you wash your entire body with soap every day?

Tom Jones

Tom Jones

Herdsman
Many dermatologist recommend only washing the nasty parts with shampoo every day and just rinse the rest for optimal skin.

I usually do but give special attention to the dong and ass and armpits and smelly parts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
What about sweat?

no i am a greasy mofo

jewish phthalates won't enter my body

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Imagine taking dermatologist srsly.

I haven't washed my body with soap in over 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and MaxillaMaxing
I don't even shower daily so no.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Many dermatologist recommend only washing the nasty parts with shampoo every day and just rinse the rest for optimal skin.

I usually do but give special attention to the dong and ass and armpits and smelly parts.
no i dont because conditioners and body wash products have shitty chemicals that I dont want. I just wash with water and wear deoderant and body spray sometimes.

But properly washed clothes will hide most bad smells unless yor an obese skidmarked shitstained underwear faggot retarded cunt shit tard

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yes, I use liquid soap.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
My showermaxxing routine
Scalp scrub
Custom shampoo mixed with all the anti hairloss oils and products I see
Pre shampoo

Face scrub
Face cleanser
Face soap
Beard soap
Beard conditioning oil

Body scrub
soap
Body milk
Body lotion

Results: incel bastard

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Tom Jones
My showermaxxing routine
Scalp scrub
Custom shampoo mixed with all the anti hairloss oils and products I see
Pre shampoo

Face scrub
Face cleanser
Face soap
Beard soap
Beard conditioning oil

Body scrub
soap
Body milk
Body lotion

Results: incel bastard

Patrick Bateman tier regimen

Do you like Huey and the news?

You guys must all smell like shit lol coping if you think body wash reduces test.

Though you should not use a luffa and apply products to hands, luffas build up with germs and are nasty as shit they need to be replaced all the time so dont bother.

Ass, ass hole, taint, dick, balls, armpits and feet with soap. The rest just water

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and dadfa
Ass, ass hole, taint, dick, balls, armpits and feet with soap. The rest just water
Same. Unless another part is very gross, like fell in dog shit.

Although I give everything soap maybe once a week.

No soap for your bones

• +1
why do u wash with soap everyday are u miner or something?
I wash myself with soap only 2 times a week. Rest with just water. My diet is pretty optimized along with hormones so my body dont smell like shit.

• JFL
why do u wash with soap everyday are u miner or something?
I wash myself with soap only 2 times a week. Rest with just water. My diet is pretty optimized along with hormones so my body dont smell like shit.
I wash my dong, bum and armpits daily with soap because I produce quite a bit of sweat. I take a 2-3 min shower in cold water everyday too.

Body odor is natural and while it might be unpleasant at times. Not smelling even after sweating and after days without rinsing your body. That is not right.
Not much to do with diet but the microorganisms living on your skin feed of your skin and sweat and produce a foul smell.

Not even once a week

I wash my dong, bum and armpits daily with soap because I produce quite a bit of sweat. I take a 2-3 min shower in cold water everyday too.

Body odor is natural and while it might be unpleasant at times. Not smelling even after sweating and after days without rinsing your body. That is not right.
Not much to do with diet but the microorganisms living on your skin feed of your skin and sweat and produce a foul smell.
Its very changeable with diet. Different food give u different smell. People that eat pork, onions smell different. Also it may be caused by diabetes, bad condition of liver, kidneys

• +1
Its very changeable with diet. Different food give u different smell. People that eat pork, onions smell different. Also it may be caused by diabetes, bad condition of liver, kidneys
Yeah ok I’m that way. Sure I agree

I was thinking you went raw vegan and suddenly thought you simply lack the capacity to smell because muh natural

But you cannot escape the musk after sweating a lot, whatever you eat