• YES EVERYDAY

• YES SOMETIMES ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

stacy
DO U???????????????????

Yea, it gets me to 6,5 which is decent if you have blue eyes (yep) and a trust fund (fuck)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, sasha777, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
I just bought some 3 inch shoe lifts that arrive on the 22nd. Will wear only at the club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias de God and WhoTookVendetta
I walk around barefoot to give myself a challenge

No im not pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, Elias de God and WhoTookVendetta
Yea, because I’m a fucking manlet, I only wear 0.8 inch lifts tho cuz anything more and my foot would be slipping out of the shoe

I didn't use shoe lifts but rather picked shoes with higher heel height. That was back when I was insecure about my height. I found that they helped with my insecurity when out in public, but as soon as I took them off I'd become even more insecure about my height than ever before. What actually helped is not wearing height increasing shoes and just accepting your height. Now I'm much happier, more confident with my height and go out wearing flip flops which add virtually no height and don't give a single shite about my height. How the fuck does that not sound much better?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Of..... FUCKING course!

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Doesn’t it hurt and just generally cancer to wear? I tried adding 1 inch to my sneakers, but I couldn’t wear it for longer than 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
ofcourse? who doesnt?
its like saying which woman doesnt wear makeup
i go from 5'11 to 6'1 from that

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Deleted member 47180
ofcourse? who doesnt?
its like saying which woman doesnt wear makeup
i go from 5'11 to 6'1 from that
How do you do it?? Like, is there a special kind of shoes that you can use lift in, or maybe some premium lifts?? I wanna go from 6ft to 6’2 or 6’3 so badly, but that shit is impossible to wear

How do you do it?? Like, is there a special kind of shoes that you can use lift in, or maybe some premium lifts?? I wanna go from 6ft to 6’2 or 6’3 so badly, but that shit is impossible to wear
i use red chief leather shoes, which already give me like an inch and a half worth of lift. Then I add the shoe lifts inside. I'd recommend not adding more than 2''

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
why do u come here to savage yourself u low iq faggot.
go and kys
In ur dreams utter subhuman i realistically iqmog ur whole bloodline combined