Do you wish you joined here earlier?

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
Or are you glad you joined at this time

It’s either join early enough for looksmaxxing to apply, or join late enough to not ruin your childhood years

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, got.daim, murdah and 1 other person
Donald Trump GIF by Micropharms
TRUMP 2024!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, 14vic, Aero and 10 others
Are you a mod as well ? Why the fuck are there so many mods suddenly ?

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and CopiumX
I made my account aprox 15 months after discovering lookism.

I was lurking all that time so I dont wish i joined earlier

Wbu

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Darkeningstar and zurzolo
Are you a mod as well ? Why the fuck are there suddenly so many mods?
I’ve been a moderator since December 2023, I just got promoted to global moderator instead of sub section moderator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, optimisticzoomer and USERΝAME
I made my account aprox 15 months after discovering lookism.

I was lurking all that time so I dont wish i joined earlier

Wbu
I joined here pretty early, 15 years old if i remember properly

• +1
Reactions: murdah
My life would have been a lot better if I had joined this forum when it started. 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, murdah and Madridista
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Jova and zurzolo

Would have been aware of women's nature earlier. Would have been aware of the genetic reality behind race earlier. Would have been aware of neurotypicality earlier. Would have been aware of the Jewish question earlier. And, of course, would have been aware of how important looks are earlier.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Bomber517, 1966Ford and 2 others
Didnt eat enough during puberty so stunted my growth

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Only for status, would've made 0 difference to my actual life

I wish I was blackpilled earlier

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and liberiangrimreaper
I joined expecting funny racism, slurs and jew/black hate but it barely happens here — and if it does it’s mid

Probably would’ve been better if I joined 2021 or something 😿😿😿.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I would have avoided a situation which caused me much pain
I had a good puberty, the blackpill was more like a whitepill for me. Had I known about it earlier I would have been looksmaxxing earlier, moneymaxxing earlier and spent less time in a pointless relationship.

Wish i joined 10 years ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah my old account was made Feb 2021, I joined like literally at the end of 2020, like discovered the forum
Same kinda. Started lurking here in Jan, but came across it late 2019. 2019 I was just a full time r/orthotropics user tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: coispet and murdah
went from LTN to HTN after joining here just from softmaxxing threads.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and coispet
Yes, for sure. I hate it so much that I joined in very late 2023. I had the option to join as early as very early 2020, but didn't. Now I'm stereotyped as a TikTokcel despite not even coming from TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and coispet
Yes, for sure. I hate it so much that I joined in very late 2023. I had the option to join as early as very early 2020, but didn't. Now I'm stereotyped as a TikTokcel despite not even coming from TikTok.
How did you discover in 2020?

Man this wasn’t meant to be a who joined first thread :soy::soy::soy::soy:

went from LTN to HTN after joining here just from softmaxxing threads.
Lucky my parents stop me from looksmaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
I don't really care about "PSL culture" or any worshipped users here. I would have liked to have made my account when I first started lurking which was fall 2022, because there were just way more cool active users (in my opinion) posting in Offtopic.

It’s either join early enough for looksmaxxing to apply, or join late enough to not ruin your childhood years
No

Tbh early or not the outcome is the same. I'll suffer an extreme form of procrastination and castrate my potential seemingly indefinitely. However I have thankfully managed to mitigate this faith.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
I wish I joined .org during 2021 instead of .is :lul:

Would have been aware of women's nature earlier. Would have been aware of the genetic reality behind race earlier. Would have been aware of neurotypicality earlier. Would have been aware of the Jewish question earlier. And, of course, would have been aware of how important looks are earlier.
Same

I regret I didnt start posting earlier ngl

I should have joined in mid-August when the forum was created, not late-October. I feel like such a newfag. :feelswah::feelswhy: Can't imagine what it's like for post-2018cels.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
i wouldve loved to join this forum in 2022 ngl

Nvm, didn't read the OP correctly. Well, doesn't matter. I am just a shitposter, not here to looksmax. :Comfy:

Yes bc I wpuld never have starvemaxxed when I was 14-15 and mewed to become chad

Yeah, wish I knew about looksmaxxing when I was 16

• +1

No. i dont wanna ruin my teenage years with this forum. I dont know how yall stay sane

• +1
Ya I wish I joined earlier so I could be a more popular shitposter fuck looksmaxxing

• JFL