Do you work for starting a family or for yourself?

S

standardcel

Kraken
What’s the purpose of having a career then finding a good paying job?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, nathan and ilovetakis
I like mango juice and you need money for mango juice

Also I want a brownstone on the upper east side of new York city

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, cannotbeasked and nathan
I don't work

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
When I'm like 40-50 I want a test tube baby created from my own Sperm. I'll pay for CRISPR and select for every positive selective gene possible (Gender, IQ, Height, Eye color etc)

I will blackpill him very early but through learn experience on and tell him the truths about life and technology is available I will transfer some of my memories to him. I will also feed him the best diet possible. It will be my final project before I can finally rest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SecularIslamist and Saint Casanova
i want to start a family

Yeah, saving up to own a house, then establishing a family is my motivation to work. If I didn't want to start a family, I would NEET. Don't understand how 40s dead end have the motivation to wake up every day at 7 a.m. and work.

I like mango juice and you need money for mango juice

Also I want a brownstone on the upper east side of new York city
Do you live in New York City??

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
What’s the purpose of having a career then finding a good paying job?
This is no point. I'm an oldcel. Idk what I'm working for anymore. Having no wife/kids makes it mean even less sense. Seriously what is the fucking point earning money if you're not gonna pass it on? The point should be to retire asap and this is my goal from now on.

This is no point. I'm an oldcel. Idk what I'm working for anymore. Having no wife/kids makes it mean even less sense. Seriously what is the fucking point earning money if you're not gonna pass it on? The point should be to retire asap and this is my goal from now on.
you work so that chad (me) and stacy can enjoy life by using the infrastructure you created. don't be an egoistic piece of shit

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ilovetakis
you work so that chad (me) and stacy can enjoy life by using the infrastructure you created. don't be an egoistic piece of shit
Brother you're 5'4 on a good day don't delude yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and cannotbeasked
Brother you're 5'4 on a good day don't delude yourself
my clavicles are double yours. don't be upset for the genetic lottery winners and do your job. you have a PURPOSE be grateful

• JFL
my clavicles are double yours. don't be upset for the genetic lottery winners and do your job. you have a PURPOSE be grateful
My dick is taller than you bud
Clavicles don't really matter at that height don't you think ?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
For white stacy

My dick is taller than you bud
Clavicles don't really matter at that height don't you think ?
IMG 20240626 034936
even If It was true (and It isn't) It wouldn't matter with this face. Sorry Bro. Better luck next life

• +1
View attachment 3016137 even If It was true (and It isn't) It wouldn't matter with this face. Sorry Bro. Better luck next life
It's over for me
Dear bull will you please forgive me for my rude and disrespectful remarks towards you
Idk what had gotten into me
I believe in the bull supremacy

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
get one then?