Do your parents think you're a loser?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Mine do. They have the wrong reasons though, they are actually bigger losers than I am. As soon as I find a job and a girlfriend I'm going to leave this fucked country and never return. I want to live in some rich country like Singapore or Switzerland. I'm going to looksmax and marry a rich girl. 1568580293237

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Mine do. They have the wrong reasons though, they are actually bigger losers than I am. As soon as I find a job and a girlfriend I'm going to leave this fucked country and never return. I want to live in some rich country like Singapore or Switzerland. I'm going to looksmax and marry a rich girl.View attachment 114132
My mum was aspie so i am even bigger. They know that i'm loser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and john_cope
Mine do. They have the wrong reasons though, they are actually bigger losers than I am. As soon as I find a job and a girlfriend I'm going to leave this fucked country and never return. I want to live in some rich country like Singapore or Switzerland. I'm going to looksmax and marry a rich girl.View attachment 114132
dont go to switzerland. if ur not already rich you are going to rot here from wageslaving ded srs.

go to sweden

• Woah
Reactions: john_cope
dont go to switzerland. if ur not already rich you are going to rot here from wageslaving ded srs.

go to sweden
I don't want to get killed by a grenade attack like happens very often in sweden. You're right though, I think Singapore is a big wage slave place too in retrospect. I should go to Japan or Norway. Or Ireland.

I don't want to get killed by a grenade attack like happens very often in sweden. You're right though, I think Singapore is a big wage slave place too in retrospect. I should go to Japan or Norway. Or Ireland.
nah bro where did u get that information with the bomb...thats cope

yea sweden,norway,finland,denmark is ideal

They don't think it, they just SEE it.

My mom showed my looksmaxed photo to her colleagues who said I look like a movie star JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I plan to go to Norway as well :feelsyay:

My dad thinks im trash tier. Though I can count how many times I've seen him on two hands in the last five years. My mother says she thinks I'm amazing, but I know she's disappointed. Unfortunately they just don't see the world from our generations eyes, and never will. It's not entirely our fault like it would have been for them had they been in a situation as young adults like we are.
Why you guys wanna move personally? I will move somewhere in Europe undoubtedly eventually.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and john_cope
Why you guys wanna move personally? I will move somewhere in Europe undoubtedly eventually.
Better salaries for middle class, better housing markets/free housing, free college for your kids (some countries even pay students), safer, more beautiful people, smarter people, kinder people, better culture (both historical and modern), better attitude. So many things I can't even list because it would go on forever.
Seriously how can the average american woman who is 5'6 175lbs compete with a Swedish woman who is 6' and 150lbs. They can't compete. It's over for amerilardcels.

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Better salaries for middle class, better housing markets/free housing, free college for your kids (some countries even pay students), safer, more beautiful people, smarter people, kinder people, better culture (both historical and modern), better attitude. So many things I can't even list because it would go on forever.
Seriously how can the average american woman who is 5'6 175lbs compete with a Swedish woman who is 6' and 150lbs. They can't compete. It's over for amerilardcels.
I agree with everything except 6 foot women. lmao

My parents think I’m a degenerate lol

My parents think Im just ok, they want me to do better, and wageslave harder

they think im hardworking but suffer this world

yes they do. my father told it to my face several times during his rages

i didnt know my mom thought same way until i heard her talking about me with one of her friends (brutal experience; i shouldn’t have heard it)

they did contribute to what i am today

not only my parents, half of my relatives think i am an incompetent piece of shit

They hate that I'm comfy on SSI and they're wageslaving themselves to retirement.

• JFL
Reactions: Hated subhuman and Butthurt Dweller
I'm a lose socially only and its obvious for them that I'm rotting 24/7