DOCTOR CONFIRMS BONESMASHING WORKS WITH SEAN STRICKLAND XRAY

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer

• +1
Reactions: chadnos, Clavicular and miles tioki
The trauma from constant leg checks/kicks is way worse than bonesmashing. Unironically CTEmaxxing works. My pallet and teeth gap began to grow after I started doing MMA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RickysNotCool, halloweed, Clavicular and 1 other person
The trauma from constant leg checks/kicks is way worse than bonesmashing. Unironically CTEmaxxing works. My pallet and teeth gap began to grow after I started doing MMA
Right but you can target for more bone growing, by taking k2, and more bone growing supplements, also look any khabib before in 2010 and then in 2024, big face difference

Right but you can target for more bone growing, by taking k2, and more bone growing supplements, also look any khabib before in 2010 and then in 2024, big face difference
Just box bro, you can even see it in stricksland face too, alot of boxing heavy guys have growth. Im taking k2 with a vit d supplement for 2 years and I can see already

sean has more than likely practiced kicking as hard as he possibly can, and been kicked extremely hard for decades. the amount of damage you'd have to do to a targeted part of your face would leave you with brain damage to see good results.

might aswell get a titanium implant or filler. bonesmashers are so dumb its unreal

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and PrinceofDarkness

Just a retard
Bonessmash increase bones density. Will NOT make them grow longer or larger
The fact that he have big bones is the reason he is so good at his sport. Not thz opposite

"DOCTOR CONFIRMS BONESMASHING WORKS WITH SEAN STRICKLAND XRAY "

This proof nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please shut the fuck up, you dont know nothing . You are a absolute retarfd

Go back to the offtopic section, we dont need you dumbasses here
Let the intelligent people talk

This just feels like a huge coping mechanism

I gotta ask do you think Orc was bone-smashing his face with MMA, do you think Josh McGregor was, do you think Dolph Lundgran, Brad Pitt, Amnesia and Arvid bonemashed their jaw in combat sports too?

This just feels like autism, yes bone density increases and bone size might change due to microfractures, but the amount of force and years it takes is stagerring. And you think somehow you can make it accurate so your facial features come out chillessed as if you're a Greek God.

I think it's time for you people to stop trying to weasel your way out of this, chad is a genetic category, get over it faggot.

• +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool
Images

Here's a young Khabib, you can clearly see his massive cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Just thumbpull its way safer

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
it works, didnt @Clavicular ascend w bonesmashing?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
sean has more than likely practiced kicking as hard as he possibly can, and been kicked extremely hard for decades. the amount of damage you'd have to do to a targeted part of your face would leave you with brain damage to see good results.

might aswell get a titanium implant or filler. bonesmashers are so dumb its unreal
Not saying bonesmashing is worth doing, but I do believe its important to note that facial bones are much weaker unlike the femur which is quite literally the strongest. So therefore they would require a lot less force to stimulate growth.

Last edited: