Doctor Eppley is blackpilled

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff

he posted this photo on instagram, he is completely aware his surgeries are aimed to get laid

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 2 others
Inceldom is on the rise

Most men did not touch their faces years ago and now surgery’s are common

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
you dont study the field without becoming blackpilled, or at the very least patently aware of the impact of physical qualities on peoples lives.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, ChoSeungHui, Lorsss and 5 others
Most men did not touch their faces years ago and now surgery’s are common
That's when men were selecting women, and the society was thriving.

Now it's the women who are selecting men, and the society is collapsing.

J
F
L

As much of a hardcore looksmaxer as I am, I don't think foids having so much to say about men's looks is something positive to the society, or the civilization. I'm catching up with the trend only for my personal satisfaction, but deep down I know how ridiculous it is. The society would be way healthier if men could be fully focused on their career while foids stayed at home to cook and clean.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, xdw15, BigBiceps and 7 others
That's when men were selecting women, and the society was thriving.

Now it's the women who are selecting men, and the society is collapsing.

J
F
L

As much of a hardcore looksmaxer as I am, I don't think foids having so much to say about men's looks is something positive to the society, or the civilization. I'm catching up with the trend only for my personal satisfaction, but deep down I know how ridiculous it is. The society would be way healthier if men could be fully focused on their career while foids stayed at home to cook and clean.
This tbh

Where's that pic of the poor guy he transformed into buzz lightyear. :feelshaha:

No wonder he is so high iq

just hope he doesn't make you look like that dude who looked like a rectangle after the implant on the jaw

ngl he his a good surgeon, the problem is that his patrients are mostly autistic af and go overboard.

this guy went a little overboard with the lateral projection

this guy increased his jaw when instead he should have gotten it reduced, he went overboard with the lateral prjection as well which makes his mouth area look small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, xdw15, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
ngl he his a good surgeon, the problem is that his patrients are mostly autistic af and go overboard.

View attachment 76305 this guy went a little overboard with the lateral projection

View attachment 76306 this guy increased his jaw when instead he should have gotten it reduced, he went overboard with the lateral prjection as well which makes his mouth area look small
even expert doctors can make a mistake

View attachment 76305 this guy went a little overboard with the lateral projection

View attachment 76306 this guy increased his jaw when instead he should have gotten it reduced, he went overboard with the lateral prjection as well which makes his mouth area look small
was this his mistake or did he just do exactly what the patient wanted? there comes a point where a doc has to be ethical and say "dont do this, you're gonna look fucking stupid".

was this his mistake or did he just fo exactly what the patient wanted? there comes a point where a doc has to be ethical and say "dont do this, you're gonna look fucking stupid".
but if he did that he woudlnt get any $$$ and just anger the patient.

better off just giving ur input and letting the patient do fck all and just get the loot

was this his mistake or did he just do exactly what the patient wanted? there comes a point where a doc has to be ethical and say "dont do this, you're gonna look fucking stupid".
we can't know it
probably Eppley didn't explicitly inform the patient that he was going to ruin his face

but if he did that he woudlnt get any $$$ and just anger the patient.

better off just giving ur input and letting the patient do fck all and just get the loot
i suppose. id just make sure every fucking step is thoroughly documented tbh. sure it, as he's still practicing

The more people admit to the blackpill, the better.

Why the fuck would eppley let that abomination leave his surgery?

Frankenstein maxxing

literally who

giphy.gif

That second has now longest midface I've ever senn