Doctor is taking me off HGH in two months. No more height for me.

ibzygo

ibzygo

beat my zygos till the skin starts to fall off
Introduction

Two years ago when I started the treatment i had high hopes. My adult estimated height was 5'7, that's what the doctor said. I found out my mom said my dad was 5'7. That nigga is barely 5'5. So brutal he's been lying about it his whole life. So my actual predicted height is 5'6.

I hopped on HGH, my mom would promise me I'd be 5'9. I had a good diet, I did HIIT regularly, took AI and every other suplement, I did everything right. I am 15 close to 16 and have two more months on the hormone. It would be a bit more but mom is concerned of me having cancer. I would not mind, for gods love take me out this planet.

What's even more painful for me, my family knows about how fucking insecure I am. Every time they see short girl - tall guy couple in public, they look at them, then at me and try to talk about something to take my thoughts elsewhere. There are good things that come with them knowing how I am - they told me they will save money for a height surgery:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. Imagine your parents raising fucking money for their son for people to barely treat him like a human, so so brutal. Like other people get it for absolute free.

How the treatment worked for me.

Went from 5'2 to 5'6/7 one maybe two inches taller than I was meant to be. I look like shit because of it tho. My face got longer and i didn't get the bones everyone talks about. Every girl still hates me, can't remember a time i talked to one when they weren't making fun of me or it being a school related convo. My skin got worse, I fell into depression, also had to stay on the "grind" - diet, exercise, sleep. Also the money my parents wasted, I feel so guilty.

I DO NOT RECCOMEND IT, BETTER SAVE UP FOR LL

What should I do?

Shall I start enjoying life as much as I can - play video games, take drugs, drop out the school and die early or keep my life from the last two years - try in school, try to ascend in hope of finding love one day? I genuinely believe there is no one for me and that my life will never be even average. I wanted to kill myself when a bus was late by 5 minutes so i guess the suicide is close anyway.

Some of us just have to do 200% to equal to a semi ugly 5'10 white man, it is indeed brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, raleqtambrobret, widdi and 1 other person
Bruh, imagine getting supported by your family

No one believed me say that I’ll hardmax, no one gave me money, everyone was against it. Still did rhino

If only they’d help me with bimax and infraorbitals…

Don’t kys bro, your family is trying and caring for you. Foids are fucking overrated anyway, just have fun with your life

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and itzyaboyJJ
Did you grow a giant cock?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ