Doctor Mew answered questions about suture puncturing

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
I asked Mike Mew about the idea of puncturing specific midfacial sutures whilst undergoing MSE treatment... It appears he had the same idea but didn't make anything out of it cause he doesn't want to experiment with humans like that (as he obviously would need someone to test this kind of treatment)
Furthermore he knows the girls I attached (also sent him), they happen to have been treated by one of Jon Mew's friends, wish he gave me more specific insight on that...

Can anyone find any information on the appliance that was used on the girl on the right?

Gonna contact Won Moon too, maybe he got also some informations/ideas and tbh I'm praying to find a surgeon that does the puncturing for me cause if Mew had that idea too it does seem like it would be worth it...

@Gudru @nelson @OOGABOOGA @CopeAndRope

Attachments

• IMG_20191127_211717.png
    IMG_20191127_211717.png
    280 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20191127_211717.png
    IMG_20191127_211717.png
    280 KB · Views: 36
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
I mean this is extremely new and could be very revolutionary if true. But the problem is considering the bones are all connected together I'm not sure if the cosmetic outcome would be that good.

I mean this is extremely new and could be very revolutionary if true. But the problem is considering the bones are all connected together I'm not sure if the cosmetic outcome would be that good.
How you mean this exactly? Because in theory IPD would increase and nose would look more aesthetic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How you mean this exactly? Because in theory IPD would increase and nose would look more aesthetic?
Well idk how it would change the rest of the connecting bones. Especially because it's so close to where the eyes are located you don't wanna mess around with this. If it works I'm all in tho since I'm an ipdcel

Especially because it's so close to where the eyes are located
That's why I'm afraid no one is gonna perform this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It looks like the results you can get from the MSE.
You can easily fuck your IPD by a few more mm.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and OOGABOOGA
Lots of moving parts no question
It looks like the results you can get from the MSE.
You can easily fuck your IPD by a few more mm.
Is the verdict rn that it will or will not increase ipd? I’m on the low end of normal I think. Es ratio .43
We need guinea pigs
@6’4 looksmaxxxer go into the jungle and kidnap some monkeys for us

edit: someone tag him I can’t get it to work

Is the verdict rn that it will or will not increase ipd? I’m on the low end of normal I think. Es ratio .43
Without the splitting of the suture, you'll be lucky to have a 1-2mm of expansion.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Lots of moving parts no question

@6’4 looksmaxxxer go into the jungle and kidnap some monkeys for us

edit: someone tag him I can’t get it to work
Hahhaha there's no fucking monkeys where i live bro

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA