Doctor said that I had a big ball

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I have a nice case of varicocele, which made one of my testicles shrink, but the other one is big and he said that it’s big and healthy. Maybe that’s why my T levels were high despite varicocele.

I will get surgery next Saturday. Local anesthesia which I am very glad about.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate, Johanjohan and 6 others
What's varicocele?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
What's varicocele?
Too many veins around the testicle raising your balls temperature. Consequences include: shrinkage of the ball, lower T, fertility issues, pain, discomfort just to name a few.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 12669 and Jason Voorhees
Too many veins around the testicle raising your balls temperature. Consequences include: shrinkage of the ball, lower T, fertility issues, pain, discomfort just to name a few.
Pics or didn't happen.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, .*my*., Acnno and 4 others
What are they doing in the surgery? How do you know the doctors won't suck ur dick when ur under the anesthesia?

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, .*my*. and Patient A
Do you use a bathmate OP? I heard it could be related.

It's very common tbh, I had it too

• +1
How much does the surgery cost?

• +1
I have the same thing, varicocele. It hurt my left nut a lot last year but just randomly disappeared and haven't been an issue since.

the last thing you need are less balls

Maybe that’s why my T levels were high despite varicocele.
High t face jfl
8D33F8B6 C5D0 40D5 8AAA FC7982E250A4

What are they doing in the surgery? How do you know the doctors won't suck ur dick when ur under the anesthesia?
Did you read? I said local anesthesia

You should had taken care of it earlier since that surgery is not a big deal and you wouldnt have any shrinkage

ur foreskin will be gone after that surgery jfl

• JFL
What will the surgery do?

You finally found it! This explsins why your behaviour and self confidence is low and inhib high. You're Low T because small teste.

• JFL
You finally found it! This explsins why your behaviour and self confidence is low and inhib high. You're Low T because small teste.
Actually I got my T tested and it was high