Doctorlooksmax is no HTN

D

Deleted member 21700

Kraken
He is a full blown chad. Properly and effortlessly handsome with a pleasant AF face. Epitome of hero phenotype.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24444
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
@DoctorLooksmax pm me your rhino results bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
People are gonna start saying you guys are my alts soon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
And he gaslights me and says that we are same PSL with just different pheno:feelskek:

currycel and ricecel sucking delusional htn. whats new

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17872, Hueless and 3 others
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
They are not pilled, you are the "female gaze"/ properly handsome shit they talk here:

I agree in the sense I have a nice balance between 'pretty boy' type traits without looking over neotenous while also having decent sex appeal if thats what you mean

but dude you havent seen my smile- i refuse to even share it here cos it triggers my BDD so bad to even take smiling pics I onyl shared it with a few very high IQ users to find out how much maxillary downgraft my occlusion plane can tolerate etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 24444
I agree in the sense I have a nice balance between 'pretty boy' type traits without looking over neotenous while also having decent sex appeal if thats what you mean

but dude you havent seen my smile- i refuse to even share it here cos it triggers my BDD so bad to even take smiling pics I onyl shared it with a few very high IQ users to find out how much maxillary downgraft my occlusion plane can tolerate etc
whyd you leave niko discord

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
He's strong HTN and his dating experience correlates with that of a decent height HTN with body halo

bet, u should pm me face too im curious

@DoctorLooksmax pm rhino results please

no pics no care

he is htn tbh

currycel and ricecel sucking delusional htn. whats new
@DoctorLooksmax is an HTN though I have seen his face this is a fact. He is by far no chad but curries see white man and above avg face and think “chad” I guess in their race and in curryland he’d be Gigga chad due to lightskin halo and curries being retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Johnnybegood, Xangsane and 2 others