Doctors are poisoning me

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
So I said a bunch of blackpilled stuff and now I’m being medicated against my will indefinitely. It has given me akathsia which is a condition where you are restless. They think I’m psychotic which I’m not as the blackpill isn’t made up or delusional. It’s not a conspiracy theory. I never believed in crazy shit. I just lurk on blackpilled websites and got beliefs from scientific evidence.

It's a tortuous condition where the sufferer feels an incredible, irresistible restlessness. The feeling creates constant, repetitive movements like pacing, rocking back and forth, or swaying. Caused by antipsychotic or antidepressant drugs, the treatment for akathisia normally starts with stopping the medication

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6695, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others

psychologists exist to keep things within the boundaries of a societal structure to keep the machine running and people from losing their minds on a collective level

existing is just fucking weird and nobody even questions it lmfao society itself is pretty crazy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, toth77 and Finalchad
Just dont take it

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
So I said a bunch of blackpilled stuff and now I’m being medicated against my will indefinitely. It has given me akathsia which is a condition where you are restless. They think I’m psychotic which I’m not as the blackpill isn’t made up or delusional. It’s not a conspiracy theory. I never believed in crazy shit. I just lurk on blackpilled websites and got beliefs from scientific evidence.

It's a tortuous condition where the sufferer feels an incredible, irresistible restlessness. The feeling creates constant, repetitive movements like pacing, rocking back and forth, or swaying. Caused by antipsychotic or antidepressant drugs, the treatment for akathisia normally starts with stopping the medication
damn
imagine how harsh the blackpill is people think its a mental problem jfl

u should explain them about 5 grams and Gill Bates and how hitler went to tibet to talk with old reptiles to get ancient ufo technology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Finalchad
Ye bacause people who belive the blackpill are mentally cucked tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
How it is allowed to think is defined by society

• +1
fuck this gay earth. nuke us now.

• +1
Jews man.
They want you to stay on the ZOG plantation.

• +1