"Dodging bullets" while dating is such a cope.

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
I can't remember where I saw this, but somebody said that short men and guys with small dicks are dodging so many bullets from height/size queens that they're turning into Neo from the matrix. JFL. It's such a colossal and pathetic cope. "You dodged a bullet by avoiding shallow women bro, the girls that care about stuff like that aren't worth it". The thing is they are worth it. Even if they somehow managed to LTR these girls they would treat them like shit, but when these girls get attention from Chad they turn into the perfect submissive housewives and will even pay out of their pocket to be with him. They're not bad, boring or demanding around Chad.

Women do not care that you've decided to ignore them or label them walking red flags. If anything they're happy that you've decided to remove yourself from the gene pool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, isis_Bleach, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Truthpill, to many guys cope

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
The most honest and pure form of Love is from Size Queens to BBC

The most honest and pure form of Love is from Size Queens to BBC
Not even close. The reverence the average ethnic foiid has for a Nordic MTN+ with blonde hair and blue eyes mogs every heterosexual dynamic. They genuinely view them as gods that need to be worshipped.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer
Not even close. The reverence the average ethnic food has for a Nordic MTN+ with blonde hair and blue eyes mogs every heterosexual dynamic. They genuinely view them as gods that need to be worshipped.
as a latino I used to say i dont like blondes but then I saw a really white, relatively tall blonde stacylite pawg in the mall a couple months ago and was flabbergasted foid looked like Aphrodite with that rose colored pale skin and light blonde, almost white, hair

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
To experience true love or any emotion that needs another person, looks are required.

Nothing more pathetic than love for someones „soul“, it‘s against your own nature and nothing but forced. No such thing

To experience true love or any emotion that needs another person, looks are required.

Nothing more pathetic than love for someones „soul“, it‘s against your own nature and nothing but forced. No such thing
Projection and cope

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back