does 3/4 profile matter?

st_max

st_max

Depression saves lives
My 3/4 profile is shit coz of my nose but does it matter? my side profile and front profile look fine it’s just my nose starts to look bad in 3/4

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of CrueltySquad
Nobody's gonna' notice man.

Its all about the front profile.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis and goodgamebro
Another stupid ass retarded question every angle matters believe it or not people see you in 3D when you move around

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ZyGone, nosecel (sec acc), mathis and 9 others
Are you like 10 years old? What the fuck is this question? Does 2+2=4? Is sky blue?

• +1
Reactions: Usernames, sb23 and huckstrut
Another stupid ass retarded question every angle matters believe it or not people see you in 3D when you move around
Will a bad nose on 3/4 profile cuck me if my front / side profile is HTN/Chadlite?

my side is ass because of my nose but trust me they wont notice it and wont care about it your front is way more important

• +1
Reactions: st_max
Will a bad nose on 3/4 profile cuck me if my front / side profile is HTN/Chadlite?
Yo face is not Chadlite and idk I certainly notice fucked up noses when they’re turned to the side

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone and STUPIDREFEREES
Yo face is not Chadlite and idk I certainly notice fucked up noses when they’re turned to the side
My nose isn’t fucked up beyond fucked up i can DM you what i mean, dm

Matters more than side profile not as much as front profile

My 3/4 profile is shit coz of my nose but does it matter? my side profile and front profile look fine it’s just my nose starts to look bad in 3/4
Are they your eyes in your profile? Send front if yes

ur prob mtn not chadlite show ur face
i’m HTN at the moment but i’m completely unsoftmaxxed, i def can get to chadlite fully softmaxxed, dm me if you want pictures

• +1
Reactions: ZyGone