Does a 5'2 balding Indian actually exist?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
When I win the lottery, I'm going to find a 5'2 balding Indian and pay him to cold approach white girls in public

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan and optimisticzoomer
i won't lie to you, finding guys under 5'5 is pretty hard now. I think every country has better nutrition now so naturally everyone is getting taller as defiencies are uncommon. My dad is 5'2 and i ended at 5'8-5'9. Previous generations on average were shorter but that's not the case now and if you were born after the year 1980 and still sub 5'5 i feel terrible for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
i won't lie to you, finding guys under 5'5 is pretty hard now. I think every country has better nutrition now so naturally everyone is getting taller as defiencies are uncommon. My dad is 5'2 and i ended at 5'8-5'9. Previous generations on average were shorter but that's not the case now and if you were born after the year 1980 and still sub 5'5 i feel terrible for you.
I saw a 5"2 indian who appeoached me at the counter at my part time work litterally today . I couldnt stop caging that nigga looked like a child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, nathan, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
I saw a 5"2 indian who appeoached me at the counter at my part time work litterally today . I couldnt stop caging that nigga looked like a child.
well i'm not sure what to respond with that but nice i guess

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, nathan, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
There are plenty even in Scandinavia.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and HTN_Mentalcel
most guys who are connsidered short are like 5'6-5'9 nowadays lol

Yes. His name is @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
my english teacher is a 5ft2 indian lol

• +1
Reactions: klip11