Send me that girls name ill stalk her for u

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and SubhumanForever
View attachment 3039144

From 0/10 subhuman genetic dead end to chadlite+
WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO???
>B-b-b-b-but he is frauding
Shut the fuck up
He got a rhinoplasty + what seem to be some additional softmaxxes like the contact frauding. Here's the page on his results:

View attachment 3039144

Shut the fuck up
not chadlite you fucking daljeet. If you take it out of your head that he had a rhino and look at his ascension alone you will see he's just a mtn. From subhuman to mtn.
He lost weight and got a rhino, even in his new pics in ig he looks max mtn.

He got a rhinoplasty + what seem to be some additional softmaxxes like the contact frauding. Here's the page on his results:

>Rhinoplasty just completely changed his bone structure
Sure

• +1
Reactions: Rea and nicoleee
Lens distortion plays a huge part. Also these photos were apparently used as before-after on surgeons page, so itmakes sense both are frauded as hell. And he got a rhino. Still great ascension tho. Irl the difference hasnt been that huge imo.

• +1
Reactions: joaotorri
It's the only surgery listed in his results so there's not much else I can comment on.
Hits the gym and possible contacts. I didn’t look at his ig page recently but dude gives off heavy fag vibes. Ppl see a huge change and suddenly it’s gotta be chad. But in reality he still doesn’t look above htn since he’s not that good looking

Hits the gym and possible contacts. I didn’t look at his ig page recently but dude gives off heavy fag vibes. Ppl see a huge change and suddenly it’s gotta be chad. But in reality he still doesn’t look above htn since he’s not that good looking
>He hit the gym and suddenly his eye area is 100000000000 times better and jaw got infinitely better
JFL

still boneless jfl
and his eye color became even worse

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Idk if that real nose changed all eyelids completely changed hairstyle too filler minimal lost a lot of fat eyebrows groomed implants realistic eye contact maybe he very rich and able to chnage or maybe someone photoshoped eyebrowns on random gut who has similar face and one photo selfie other not which makes huge different too
View attachment 3039144

Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Idk if that real nose changed all eyelids completely changed hairstyle too filler minimal lost a lot of fat eyebrows groomed implants realistic eye contact maybe he very rich and able to chnage or maybe someone photoshoped eyebrowns on random gut who has similar face and one photo selfie other not which makes huge different too
Now in English please

Now in English please
Idk if that real nose changed . Eyelids completely changed hairstyle too .fillers minimal injected.He lost a lot of fat. Eyebrows groomed, implants realistic eye contact, maybe he is very rich and able to change, or maybe someone photoshopped eyebrows on a random guy who has a similar face and one photo selfie is not, which makes it hugely different too.
Better

Mine, cuz I’m not ethnic

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and zyzzbrah1234
Mine, cuz I’m not ethnic
No you ascended from HTN to chadlite and that guy ascended from subhuman to HTN+ so his ascension is obviously better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta
Yes you were. Also you didn't "ascend" because you didn't do anything. Puberty is not an ascension.

"didn't do anything"
Yeah i went to bed like this and woke up like this

Attachments

• IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 0
the 2 pics i just posted were 1 year apart. 18-19
Yes and there is no ascension between the photos. You just have contact lenses to hide your subhuman brown color and fraud

Yes and there is no ascension between the photos. You just have contact lenses to hide your subhuman brown color and fraud
Join date checks out, retard with a negative post-rep ratio who joined 1 week ago starts talking. Kys curry

Join date checks out, retard with a negative post-rep ratio who joined 1 week ago starts talking. Kys curry
>ad hominem
>Joined Jan 25, 2024
DONE

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL