Does a broad nose fit some people better?

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
I have relatively wide and somewhat bulbous nose similar to Justin Bieber, not sure if I should reduce it in size or if a chunkier nose actually looks better on some faces, i couldn't imagine justin bieber with a narrow nose, I feel it wouldn't really fit his face

BFACADF1 51A7 4B18 81A0 2196F72EFD33
415CFEAE 4D75 4094 8287 1B0E91F9D2AC
D675826A FE2D 44FF 8D53 B710623CC05B

Whereas on most other people, a smaller more defined nose seems to look best, like Alain delon for example:

05E0CD09 807B 4FF2 BD12 5A024A269E0C
AB83DF2F 117E 416A B6B0 BC2398AF4CE6
1124C658 5843 4A66 8FC0 1D323578C917

Does this depend on pheno mostly?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I wish I had a nose like Delon

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Toth's thot
Taylor Lautner?
Gavin Leatherwood? ( my avi)
Di Vaio tho looks insane

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
My nose consumes my FACE. I would look immeasurably better with a narrower nasal base. Now I am doomed for life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, wateriswet, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I’m not sure, would you say I would have a better nose if it was smaller, larger, or same size as it is here
I won't lie, that's the deepest longest undereye wrinkle I've ever seen

Screenshot 20211223 221559

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlexBrown84 and Frank Jack
Delon looks like Lorenzo Zurzolo in that third pic lol

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Delon was the ideal height of 5’9 @OldVirgin @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Its because of masculinity/pheno in the 1/20 cases where a wider nose looks better imo

Also i really thing nasal width is cope unless its insanely wide. A defined, not bulbous tip is more important. My nose is wider than ideal at the base, my alar base is about as wide as meeks', and mine looks bad simply because of the the bulbous tip.

• +1
Delon looks so meh in pics but so good in motion. Its weird as fuck

Delon looks so meh in pics but so good in motion. Its weird as fuck
Same. I thought he was overrated until I saw him in motion. Looks high class af. Like a Chadlier version of Christian Bale.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Same. I thought he was overrated until I saw him in motion. Looks high class af. Like a Chadlier version of Christian Bale.
5'9 height halo

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 7725
Its because of masculinity/pheno in the 1/20 cases where a wider nose looks better imo

Also i really thing nasal width is cope unless its insanely wide. A defined, not bulbous tip is more important. My nose is wider than ideal at the base, my alar base is about as wide as meeks', and mine looks bad simply because of the the bulbous tip.
i think so, also thinking about bulbous tip reduction right now. Justin Bieber has bulbous tip but I think it's only partly bulbous, that's why he can pull it off

I’m not sure, would you say I would have a better nose if it was smaller, larger, or same size as it is here
i don't think so, you're part black and you're eyes are pretty far apart, maybe slightly narrower but not much

i couldn't imagine justin bieber with a narrow nose, I feel it wouldn't really fit his face
Bieber’s nose is narrow. It just lacks definition but it’s no a wide nose by any means.

But in general the most important thing is harmony. So giving Bieber an even slimmer and More defined nose could probably fuck up the ratios and with that the harmony

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i don't think so, you're part black and you're eyes are pretty far apart, maybe slightly narrower but not much
stop with the black cope please
Screenshot 20190808 225336 Pinterest
Screenshot 25
Screenshot 22

• Love it
Bieber’s nose is narrow. It just lacks definition but it’s no a wide nose by any means.

But in general the most important thing is harmony. So giving Bieber an even slimmer and More defined nose could probably fuck up the ratios and with that the harmony
His alar base isn't really wide but compare his dorsum to delon's, it's noticeably wider. but yeah biebers nose fits him well, delon's nose wouldn't look good on him