Does a girl like me?

41#ontop

Iron
So at school there is this girl I think she likes because we talk every day just some normal conversations when i say I joke she always laughs when I talk to her she smiles she says that she 'hates me' but she says it in a joking voice so does she like me or nah???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, 3links2, PARISIEN and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up nigger

How tall + post your face and her's and I'll tell you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, The Dark Phoenix, iloveboobs and 4 others
i would say you should go for it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 41#ontop and Rea
Op has to be 13 to type some shit like this btw

You're just her friendzoned beta cuck male, can't you understand ? She's not into you, you're her LOSER MALE FRIEND

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, 3links2, 41#ontop and 1 other person

You're just her friendzoned beta cuck male, can't you understand ? She's not into you, you're her LOSER MALE FRIEND
we are going to skin you alive

• +1
Reactions: 41#ontop
Lead her to a secluded spot. Make sure there is nobody else nearby.

Whip your cock out.

If she screams, recoils or runs away, she’s a fucking whore and she’s not the one.

If she starts jerking it, then sucking it, she likes you for sure bro

• +1
A
So at school there is this girl I think she likes because we talk every day just some normal conversations when i say I joke she always laughs when I talk to her she smiles she says that she 'hates me' but she says it in a joking voice so does she like me or nah???
Women talking to you do not mean they like you boyo. Stop your desillusions.

• +1

It just means his nofapper aura is really weak, should do nofap and she will come begging for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and 41#ontop
what book are you reading rn? im curious
Everything I read is untranslated and in Japanese so I doubt that even if I gave you the title of what I'm reading, you'd be able to read the summary or even find it on the internet
love always wins ❤️
Of course I win retard, OP is saying some delusional bluepilled shit "she talked to me she's into me bro trust me !!" fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
She's getting railed by the big asian cock transfer students as we speak
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

Everything I read is untranslated and in Japanese so I doubt that even if I gave you the title of what I'm reading, you'd be able to read the summary or even find it on the internet
ok bro ❤️

Dumbass