does a girl like u if

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
after night out, we go out seperate ways home. we r snapping each other, not really saying anything, just regular snaps. her phone dies, so she goes on her friends phone, adds my snap, and continues snapping me.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
No probably she thinks you're a freak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Clqs and raleqtambrobret
Obsessed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, noonespecial and appealmaxed
funny
freaks get 0 attention
Words don't exist for things that get zero attention. You need to use your head bro I'm way above your level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexy and arabcelxxx
Yeah I guess so

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
Send her a dick pic

there is no future

THERE IS NO TOMORROW SIGMA GRINDSET SIGMA MINDSET

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
What’s her looks level, and what’s yours?

The only ´good thing´ about this story, is that she takes the effort, to go on her friends phone
to snap you.
But it doesn´t mean shit.
If she found you attractive, she would invite you over and fuck, plain and simple.
You two had perfect scenario after a nights out, but parted seperate ways.
Handsome guys in these cases, will ALWAYS get pussy.
fucking after a nights out is very common, and a perfect scenario but did not happen to you, cause she was not into you
at that moment.

The only ´good thing´ about this story, is that she takes the effort, to go on her friends phone
to snap you.
But it doesn´t mean shit.
If she found you attractive, she would invite you over and fuck, plain and simple.
You two had perfect scenario after a nights out, but parted seperate ways.
Handsome guys in these cases, will ALWAYS get pussy.
fucking after a nights out is very common, and a perfect scenario but did not happen to you, cause she was not into you
at that moment.
although i see this being true for certain girls, this one doesn’t sleep around etc or even get with guys ever. and seriously she has never even kissed a guy and she is at minimum htn ngl. genuinely impressive she managed that. whenever she gets left alone in the club, instantly hit on and im not even joking, she always denies. this time she said “pretend to be my boyfriend” so she could avoid being hit on, so idk

although i see this being true for certain girls, this one doesn’t sleep around etc or even get with guys ever. and seriously she has never even kissed a guy and she is at minimum htn ngl. genuinely impressive she managed that. whenever she gets left alone in the club, instantly hit on and im not even joking, she always denies. this time she said “pretend to be my boyfriend” so she could avoid being hit on, so idk
Then it's a whole different story bro,
I don't know her background etc.

There are indeed girls out there, who don't give themselves easily to their crush, to not appear as 'easy' or desperate.
She might be one of those girls, which is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
might be one of those girls, which is very rare.
could be possible. i think having a kiss count of 0 at 18 is very rare also especially for girls that go to the club.

• +1
Reactions: thatguy2