Does a projected lower maxilla make you more ethnic looking

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’ve noticed prognathism aka projection of the lower maxilla with weaker chin/upper maxilla is common amongst mongoloids, congoids & australoids.

Is the trait of prognathism a more ethnic trait while a projected upper maxilla a more Eurocentric trait. It seems the whiter passing Hispanics for example have a more projected upper maxilla.

@Pei @wishIwasSalludon @yandex99 @Indracelly @nword49 @IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, jué, Pollorex and 5 others
I’ve noticed prognathism aka projection of the lower maxilla with weaker chin/upper maxilla is common amongst mongoloids, congoids & australoids.

Is the trait of prognathism a more ethnic trait while a projected upper maxilla a more Eurocentric trait. It seems the whiter passing Hispanics for example have a more projected upper maxilla.

Prognathism has to be one of the most underrated failos

Before vs after teeth extractions and braces
IMG 1673

Atleast when it’s severe a lot of models seem to have slight chimp lip

• +1
Reactions: jué, ElTruecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Nicki Minaj has this
IMG 2324

• JFL
Reactions: jué, ElTruecel, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Agreed but yea the first example is a really severe one brootal
Good thing tho is it’s quite easy to fix, just pull some teeth out and get braces

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: jué
Do you have examples?

Bruh is ur pfp Rob Paul ? @Azonin @Zoom759
lol thats funny i was just responding to someone talking about how 6'3 doesnt even look tall next to rob paul:

6'2.5 lundgren:

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, jué, Zoom759 and 1 other person
Bruh is ur pfp Rob Paul ? @Azonin @Zoom759
Hq720 2

Yes that's my name, i can sense in the air you are frauding your height to 6'1 but in reality is 6'0.99, you better learn to say the truth o i will need to debunk your lies larper!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, fxckz and ElTruecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
lol thats funny i was just responding to someone talking about how 6'3 doesnt even look tall next to rob paul:

6'2.5 lundgren:

View attachment 3040473
Actually i have the skull size of a 7 feet person and i wears lifts to heightmaxx bringing my natural height of 5'9.09 to to 6'1.76, so that must be why dear user of my famous celebsheight.com page

I'm really happy about my page because My life is meaningless and i just enjoy underating people height to make the autist users in my page and of course me to feel better about our lifes.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Azonin

What the fuck is a lower and upper maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, fxckz and ElTruecel