Does a recessed jaw affects your hollow cheeks?

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
Mines a bit weird from the front but in good or some lighting you can see it and see my zygos being good I feel like inward gonial affect it but I’m not sure

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Solution
cc_7373
Mines a bit weird from the front but in good or some lighting you can see it and see my zygos being good I feel like inward gonial affect it but I’m not sure
They are all connected usually, zygos, palatal width, gonial flare, forward growth ect
Obviously retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, NZb6Air, Maalik and 1 other person
Recession doesn't directly affect hollow cheeks but it could sink your cheekbones which means that they'll disappear

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and kalluss
It affects EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, NZb6Air, Maalik and 1 other person
Recession doesn't directly affect hollow cheeks but it could sink your cheekbones which means that they'll disappear
You can see them but they maybe aren’t that hollow when there is too much light

• +1
You can see them but they maybe aren’t that hollow when there is too much light
Hollow cheeks like you see on the runway are always frauded. You can't achieve those extremities without proper lighting.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Hollow cheeks like you see on the runway are always frauded. You can't achieve those extremities without proper lighting.
Yea that I know of mines is just not so deep but you can still tell the difference from a bloated

• +1
I mean am lucky since a receded jaw can usually only be seen by side so you can just fraud the whole time

not really unless its severe

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and kalluss
They are all connected usually, zygos, palatal width, gonial flare, forward growth ect

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and kalluss
Solution
It depends on what you mean by "jaw". Obviously there is no such thing as "jaw", there is mandbile and maxilla. Mandible doesn't affect eyes but maxilla 100% does.

• +1
It depends on what you mean by "jaw". Obviously there is no such thing as "jaw", there is mandbile and maxilla. Mandible doesn't affect eyes but maxilla 100% does.
No my maxilla isn’t recessed it’s more flat it’s more of my forward growth and chin projection

Yea I do wear them with the little plastic band they give you
:feelswah: over, get an xray if your occlusal plane is straight its actually over you will just get some slight improvement, even surgery wont help that much

• +1
:feelswah: over, get an xray if your occlusal plane is straight its actually over you will just get some slight improvement, even surgery wont help that much
Are braces cope or something?

Are braces cope or something?
Do irreversible damage, they make you look better but if youre downswang they make it super hard to get upswing even with surgery

• +1
Do irreversible damage, they make you look better but if youre downswang they make it super hard to get upswing even with surgery
I had the most fuck up teeth ig it was worth it

• +1
Oooo, oooo, fuck dude, the down growth, youre cooked bro, your occlusal plane doesn't seem too straight tho(horizontal*) so you might be able to get some upswing, can get an xray first to check
Yea I already know I plan on getting that

My chin is recessed but I have cheekbones, my zygos are actually massive when I touch them

• +1
I mean luckily it does t really affect my 2/3 that much

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Oooo, oooo, fuck dude, the down growth, youre cooked bro, your occlusal plane doesn't seem too straight tho(horizontal*) so you might be able to get some upswing, can get an xray first to check
You seem high iq. Can i pm you some pics to give advice?

• +1
Jaw development affects under eye area, also, it gives the illusion of bad supras and sloped forehead as a compensatory response (all an illusion tho)

• +1
yeah same, slightly recessed but I have hollows cause zygos carry
Zygos won’t do shit if your cheeks are bloated to gandy heaven tho, when I lost face fat with age and learnt how to swallow properly to attrophy the buccanator muscle is when I got hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet and kalluss