Does ACCUTANE lower DHT levels

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
Im going to doctor friday to get prescribed accutane but still having my doubts… some people say that it doesnt affect growth and they show me studies and i believe them but there are also ppl who say accutane lowers DHT and show me studies that prove it. What the fuck do i do

It does not stunt growth hop on rn its life saving

• +1
Reactions: hilley
Im going to doctor friday to get prescribed accutane but still having my doubts… some people say that it doesnt affect growth and they show me studies and i believe them but there are also ppl who say accutane lowers DHT and show me studies that prove it. What the fuck do i do
dont do it during puberty get topical tret and do that later in your development

dont do it during puberty get topical tret and do that later in your development
I also have acne on my neck and back shoulders chest, arms aswell. Do i apply tret there too?

not sure whatever works for you, but definitely look at what your eating
I don't need to, I've already taken Accutane, my skin doesn't have a single blackhead. Poor diet doesn't cause acne, acne is a disease, you're sick. You won't be cured until you take Accutane.

• +1
Reactions: piec
I wouldn't risk it if it doesn't make you want to kys

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I don't need to, I've already taken Accutane, my skin doesn't have a single blackhead. Poor diet doesn't cause acne, acne is a disease, you're sick. You won't be cured until you take Accutane.
mirin

• +1
finally someone with a fucking brain in this shit retard thread

• +1
not sure whatever works for you, but definitely look at what your eating
Well ive cut out junk food and processed shit, even tried dairy removal but all it did was remove 30% of my acne, those pesky stubborn whiteheads thats everywhere on my face is gone. Tried 5 different skincare routines and its justa waste of money and huge estrogenic cope.
Nothing works.

yes it does also lowers HGH and IGF 1 levels.

No it doesnt tane binds to RAR and RXR not any growth pathways id like to see some proof or any logic to why it would

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
yes it does also lowers HGH and IGF 1 levels.
It does not affect hgh or igf if we assume dht causes 5% of height growth (thats highball), a 30% reduction in DHT is a 1.5% (0.05 * 0.30) decrease of height ur get during the 6 months on it if ur in puberty lets say ur 16 and u miraculously wouldve grown 4 inches thatd be 0.1524 cm or 0.06 inches, THATS HIGHBALL in 2 factors so ull absolutely be fine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Funnyunenjoyer1 and beefliverontop