does acne mean better aging skin?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
i know a guy who never got pimples not even once and at almost 30 he has terrible skin and heaps of wrinkles

doesn't acne produce oil so it should make your skin hydrated,? ive also read a study saying people who get acne tend to age better

any truth to this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, RoundHouse, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
yeah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10615
That's one of the reasons men age better
We produce more sebum so skin isn't that dry most of the time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 2205, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Over for your collagen if smoke
yeah i need to stop bro

ive been smoking for nearly 2 years now but i am a very light smoker

once i get some money i am buying nicotine spray or something and kicking this fucked up addiction

smokes are so fucking addictive

this shit should be illegal

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
That's one of the reasons men age better
We produce more sebum so skin isn't that dry most of the time
it's the sebum quality not the quantity
Usually sebum excreted by people older than 12 has very little cholesterol
(which doesn't mean you should eat cholesterol for you carni-tards)
sebum is really meant to basically shower your entire skin constantly
The sebum of babies is very reactive, and it basically absorbs anything it touches
including dirt dead skin etc... and breaks it down along with-itself and then evaporates.
Now as I said sebum on anyone older than 11 is very non reactive and sticky
People who are older with no acne, tend to be because they barely produce sebum
or they are lucky enough to produce sebum with higher cholesterol levels
This was discovered when Scientists were trying to track baby finger prints
but they would keep disappearing, which is because the sebum evaporated taking the dirt track (aka fingerprint)
along with it.

One of my goals to is get sebum than a typical babies
So i never have to take a shower EVER AGAIN!!

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, mug, horizontallytall and 3 others
yeah i need to stop bro

ive been smoking for nearly 2 years now but i am a very light smoker

once i get some money i am buying nicotine spray or something and kicking this fucked up addiction

smokes are so fucking addictive

this shit should be illegal
You should vape and start slowly decreasing your nicotine amount

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 10615
Lmao at this cope. Acne means inflammation. You think some nerd who’s face is in a constant state of inflammation is going to age well?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You should vape and start slowly decreasing your nicotine amount
No he should cold turkey and quit all together at once. After 5-7 days without nicotine it’s all mental and you’re going to face that hurdle every time you try to quit. Tapering and nrt is going to make the physical withdrawals more bearable, but it’s always the mental crutch that gets people. The physical withdrawals honestly don’t even come close to the mental if you’re dependent on nicotine.

as for the OP, no more acne != better aging that makes 0 sense. Acne has a list of causes most likely you’re not washing your hands after wiping the ass

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, ManzareK and datboijj
Acne has a list of causes most likely you’re not washing your hands after wiping the ass
addressing symptoms not cause
there a people that can roll in shit and not even get a rash

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
No he should cold turkey and quit all together at once. After 5-7 days without nicotine it’s all mental and you’re going to face that hurdle every time you try to quit. Tapering and nrt is going to make the physical withdrawals more bearable, but it’s always the mental crutch that gets people. The physical withdrawals honestly don’t even come close to the mental if you’re dependent on nicotine.

as for the OP, no more acne != better aging that makes 0 sense. Acne has a list of causes most likely you’re not washing your hands after wiping the ass
You have no idea how addictions work buddy, Nicotine is one of the most addictive drugs in the world, the addiction is physical and can go for long

also acne doesn't get caused by not washing your face retard, in fact washing your face without a moisturizer can make it slightly worse because it will make your skin dry and produce more oil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, ManzareK and datboijj
I've never really thought about this.
However, i'm old as DIRT! Yet I still get acne. And i've taken accutane twice.!!
And I can usually fraud as being over a decade younger than me real age.
Even banged some teenagers last year and I was old enough to be their dad lol

So....maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Gren
it's the sebum quality not the quantity
Usually sebum excreted by people older than 12 has very little cholesterol
(which doesn't mean you should eat cholesterol for you carni-tards)
sebum is really meant to basically shower your entire skin constantly
The sebum of babies is very reactive, and it basically absorbs anything it touches
including dirt dead skin etc... and breaks it down along with-itself and then evaporates.
Now as I said sebum on anyone older than 11 is very non reactive and sticky
People who are older with no acne, tend to be because they barely produce sebum
or they are lucky enough to produce sebum with higher cholesterol levels
This was discovered when Scientists were trying to track baby finger prints
but they would keep disappearing, which is because the sebum evaporated taking the dirt track (aka fingerprint)
along with it.

One of my goals to is get sebum than a typical babies
So i never have to take a shower EVER AGAIN!!
Many words

How do you gonna achieve it?

• +1
Many words

How do you gonna achieve it?
that's a secret for now...

penguin delete GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
You have no idea how addictions work buddy, Nicotine is one of the most addictive drugs in the world, the addiction is physical and can go for long

also acne doesn't get caused by not washing your face retard, in fact washing your face without a moisturizer can make it slightly worse because it will make your skin dry and produce more oil
Hahahaha nicotine most addictive drugs in the world this is why you can’t stop rotting fag

lamo: nicotine most addicting drug. Can’t get over how truly pathetic you are for even suggesting this

• +1
Reactions: Artemide and Deleted member 12669
nah cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob and datboijj
Hahahaha nicotine most addictive drugs in the world this is why you can’t stop rotting fag

lamo: nicotine most addicting drug. Can’t get over how truly pathetic you are for even suggesting this
What is the most addictive? Heroin?

Nicotine addiction has been compared to be very similar to heroin addiction, and there many anecdotes online of people
who quit heroin but not smoking, also I am not addicted to nicotine since I don't smoke and don't want to even try to

you are the lowest iq greycel I saw so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Lmao at this cope. Acne means inflammation. You think some nerd who’s face is in a constant state of inflammation is going to age well?
yes because the acne is caused by to much oils

if your talking about the scaring then no

Nicotine addiction has been compared to be very similar to heroin addiction, and there many anecdotes online of people
who quit heroin but not smoking, also I am not addicted to nicotine since I don't smoke and don't want to even try to

you are the lowest iq greycel I saw so far
Lol you’re such a fag remember trying to open up to me about your rotting and now that I’ve rejected you it’s become the retarded flame wars even “greycel” insult coming out now. Back to retardville, don’t believe everything you read about mass consumer goods lamo saying it’s super addictive physically is such advert, I’ve been addicted to nicotine and quit for years at a time. Weed had bigger physical withdrawals. With minor drugs like nicotine and caffeine it’s just a matter of changing behavior and solving the issue for psychological dependence

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Albeacho
i know a guy who never got pimples not even once and at almost 30 he has terrible skin and heaps of wrinkles

doesn't acne produce oil so it should make your skin hydrated,? ive also read a study saying people who get acne tend to age better

any truth to this?
Aging = less acne is a double edged sword. I used to get acne alot before around 25 but my energy levels also decreased which might reflect lower testosterone levels.
I see it as your body saying that its stopped maturing, "construction is over, now you must maintain this."

I like to think that acne is like the hormonal steam from your body's process of masculine maturation, when it stops you've hit your peak. You will never be as masculine again and must coast off of it for as long as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Aging = less acne is a double edged sword. I used to get acne alot before around 25 but my energy levels also decreased which might reflect lower testosterone levels.
I see it as your body saying that its stopped maturing, "construction is over, now you must maintain this."

I like to think that acne is like the hormonal steam from your body's process of masculine maturation, when it stops you've hit your peak. You will never be as masculine again and must coast off of it for as long as you can.
Well I never had acne at all lol

Acne is just overproduction of oil from too much testosterone I believe I personally am just TOO SENSTIVE to testosterone without even having high levels, as in high school I had terrible terrible acne in puberty and now I still have pretty bad acne after puberty. My skin is just overly oily it’s really bad.

Are you dimorphic?
I don't really know tbh. I do have a good jawline but otherwise I would say I look relatively young for my age. You could look at my recent posts there are some pictures of me.

U
addressing symptoms not cause
there a people that can roll in shit and not even get a rash
R really high iq bro what do u do?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i don't do shit, but i will in like 3/4 years
learn to stay down till you come up
I hope u achieve ur goal bro. I really want my high iq brothers to suceed

• Love it