does adhd meds permanently effect inhibition?

WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
i use to be very low inhib back then and ever since my mom put me on METHLYPHENIDATE

cuz the jewish doctor told my mom to force me to take it

i been off meds for a lot of years now now cuz i knew the jews were tryna fuck my brain up

did the meds cause neurological changes to my brain thats permeant?

i took it like 6th to 8th grade

went from low to high inhib and i had to fucking recover from that

now im medium-low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Solution
Donkeyballs
JFLLL, Thats why clonidine as an ADHD med mogs the fuck out of drugs like methlyphenidate,
Clonidine works by decreasing the release of norepinephrine and reduces sympathetic outflow (the fight-or-flight response), thats why it's also used for hypertension and makes you low inhib as fuck

while jooish meds like your methly shit work by doing the OPPOSITE of clonidine and increases primarily dopamine and NOREPINEPHRINE which is basically almost the same as adrenaline so of course you are gonna be all cucked and high inhib all day

That chosen by god jooish doctor really fucked you right in the ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and WhoTookVendetta
JFLLL, Thats why clonidine as an ADHD med mogs the fuck out of drugs like methlyphenidate,
Clonidine works by decreasing the release of norepinephrine and reduces sympathetic outflow (the fight-or-flight response), thats why it's also used for hypertension and makes you low inhib as fuck

while jooish meds like your methly shit work by doing the OPPOSITE of clonidine and increases primarily dopamine and NOREPINEPHRINE which is basically almost the same as adrenaline so of course you are gonna be all cucked and high inhib all day

That chosen by god jooish doctor really fucked you right in the ass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Solution

JFL bro

went from giga low inhib to low inhib

fuck that jewish doc nigga ima go beat his fucking ass for doing that shit to me

fucking sub5 fucking manlet ass nigga needs to be put in his place

hes fucking inferior to me

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs

also is the effects of methylphenidate perma?

i been off it for like a lot of years now

and my brain just never feels the same

i have lower energy before because i was hyperactive as fuck back then

• +1

Did you take it for 2 years?

Nah nigga ur cooked 😭 You may have just lost 1cm of heigh n sheeit.

Another reason clonidine mogs it that it actually INCREASES GH SIGNIFICANTLY, THATS WHY ITS USED FOR GH TESTING JFLLL

did you actually have ADHD doe? You may have just had ADHD symptoms like not putting attention in school because it can be fucking boring and uninteresting which is natural and then the joos just put you on some meds for 'better' performance.
Idk if it may affect brain development depending on dose and if you actuall had ADHD, long term effects might be slightly increase blood pressure and thus maybe anxiety

did you actually have ADHD doe?
Yes

Even the jewish doctor told my mom to stop giving me that shit

And my mom believed some faggot thearpist instead and kept feeding it to me i hate foids so much they are so fucking retarded

And my grandpa is the only person that had a brain and told my mom to stop feeding me that shit cuz it might cause brain damage

• +1
Yes

Even the jewish doctor told my mom to stop giving me that shit

And my mom believed some faggot thearpist instead and kept feeding it to me i hate foids so much they are so fucking retarded

And my grandpa is the only person that had a brain and told my mom to stop feeding me that shit cuz it might cause brain damage
So ur mom and therapist were the real joos.

If you feel more tired (also mentally) it could be because of serotonin.

Serotonin on itself is not inherently bad but increasing levels for prolonged periods of times may have bad effects.
But increased serotonin makes you unmotivated and lazy

Many SSRIs and some ADHD drugs increase serotonin. your med did this by inhibing SERT (the serotonin transporter) which actually increases serotonin levels on the synapse.

Theres two main types of adhd drugs.

Stimulants like your Methylphenidate which like the classification says, stiumaltes you, in this case by releasing a type of adrenaline which supposedly improves focus.

then you have non-stimulants like clonidine which reduce blood presure primarily to control impulses and hyperactivity and clonidine may indirectly reduce serotonin and dopamine.

So ur mom and therapist were the real joos.

If you feel more tired (also mentally) it could be because of serotonin.

Serotonin on itself is not inherently bad but increasing levels for prolonged periods of times may have bad effects.

Many SSRIs and some ADHD drugs increase serotonin. your med did this by inhibing SERT (the serotonin transporter) which actually increases serotonin levels on the synapse.

Theres two main types of adhd drugs.

Stimulants like your Methylphenidate which like the classification says, stiumaltes you, in this case by releasing a type of adrenaline which supposedly improves focus.

then you have non-stimulants like clonidine which reduce blood presure primarily to control impulses and hyperactivity and clonidine may indirectly reduce serotonin and dopamine.
will the low inhibition recover?

i been off for years

Yeah I dont think it will have much effect on your inhibition after stopping its use for enough time
JFL i heard it causes perma brain damage if u take it

fuck these jews for trying to castrate me

• +1