Does almost everyone lie about their height?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
What i have noticed about the averages about countries heights is that half or more of them are self reported heights jfl. For instance here in my country i have caught people lying about their height many times

One example was when i was in a festival with some of my friends and girls, and one of the girls asked us what is our height, and the guys started giving heights ranging 183 to 190cm tall, i was like 'dafuq' because all of them looked either my height or shorter then me (I'm 185cm). I was the last guy to say my height there and when i said I'm 185cm everyone laughed and said no way you must me taller, like 188 or something, and i had to say 'yeah you are probably right, i didn't measure well' just to not embarrass the lying coppers there

Girls in particular massively lie too, for instance this girl i was dating said her height to be 170cm, where in fact she was only to upper lips with her head, which indicates to me around 167cm or something

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 13787
literally yes, and even women lie and say their taller then they are

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
jfl it’s so annoying. they legit think they’re 5’8 when they’re 5’6 jfl. just an excuse to get a taller guy.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
But the interesting thing i found is the bigger the difference of heights between you and the other person, the harder it is too tell if they are lying. For instance if a 160cm girl says she is 163cm, i would totally believe her, because i absolute have no perception of heights that low, or if a guy that is 195cm says he is 197cm i totally can't find out if he is lying too, unless I'm a total aspie and try to find out the best i can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2846
But the interesting thing i found is the bigger the difference of heights between you and the other person, the harder it is too tell if they are lying. For instance if a 160cm girl says she is 163cm, i would totally believe her, because i absolute have no perception of heights that low, or if a guy that is 195cm says he is 197cm i totally can't find out if he is lying too, unless I'm a total aspie and try to find out the best i can

I was recently at a party with like 20 ppl, mostly girls I was the tallest guy there (wearing lifts which boosted me 3.5 inches making me right under 6'1'')

Somehow it came up one girl across the room called out to me Hey Amnesia how tall are you?? The whole party kinda stopped and looked at me, and in a split second I had to decide what to do.

Do they suspect I'm frauding, can they tell my shoes are a little weird so should I understate
Should I say my actual height as I am presenting with my shoes
Should I lie and YOLO and lie and say I am taller

I reply, "About 6'3''

The girl standing right next to me then shoots back, Wait so you're a whole foot taller than me?!?!?

I pause thinking this is the moment of truth, al I gnna be called out, but then like 3 girls simultaneously yell back at her, Yeaaaa that looks about right

Phew

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
I was recently at a party with like 20 ppl, mostly girls I was the tallest guy there (wearing lifts which boosted me 3.5 inches making me right under 6'1'')

Somehow it came up one girl across the room called out to me Hey Amnesia how tall are you?? The whole party kinda stopped and looked at me, and in a split second I had to decide what to do.

Do they suspect I'm frauding, can they tell my shoes are a little weird so should I understate

I reply, "About 6'3''

The girl standing right next to me then shoots back, Wait so you're a whole foot taller than me?!?!?

I pause thinking this is the moment of truth, al I gnna be called out, but then like 3 girls simultaneously yell back at her, Yeaaaa that looks about right

Phew
You trying to tell me that yours real height is around 5'10 and you lied that you are 6'3??? That's a huge difference, how the hell did that pass? Maybe they were drunk lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You trying to tell me that yours real height is around 5'10 and you lied that you are 6'3??? That's a huge difference, how the hell did that pass? Maybe they were drunk lol

Yea 5'10'' but in the lifts I was wearing about 6 ft and a half but lies and said 6'3''

No one at that party knew me well tho so they had no idea barefoot I am 5'10''

Yea 5'10'' but in the lifts I was wearing about 6 ft and a half but lies and said 6'3''

No one at that party knew me well tho so they had no idea barefoot I am 5'10''
Thats 12cm difference, i would be terrified of even claiming 2cm taller, i can at most lie about 1cm, but I'm already 185cm tall, which is considered here as a golden height, so i don't need to lie about being something like 186cm, its just worthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and toolateforme
I was measured year ago as 187, then 185.5 which is 6'1.5 and 6'1. This was official and profesional measurment. Self mesured is aroung 186-187. I hope i will grow to 188

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
A lot of actors fraud 2-3 inches JFL

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Catawampus
I was measured year ago as 187, then 185.5 which is 6'1.5 and 6'1. This was official and profesional measurment. Self mesured is aroung 186-187. I hope i will grow to 188
Eh, we both live in Europe, so 188cm is a arbitrary number here, in US that's 6'2 but here it's 188cm, it just doesn't sound as good, 190cm on the other hand is really good. If you are 185.5 then whats the poing if you get only 2.5cm taller?

• +1
Eh, we both live in Europe, so 188cm is a arbitrary number here, in US that's 6'2 but here it's 188cm, it just doesn't sound as good, 190cm on the other hand is really good. If you are 185.5 then whats the poing if you get only 2.5cm taller?
I like the number, i would like to be 6'2 at looksmax and 188 in my country. Of course i would prefer 190 but it's unrealistic tbh. 2.5cm is noticiable and it's good for fighting with my style

• +1
The normies don't have the notion of size, someone called me 187 cm so I replied that I am 182 cm and there is a guy who comes and said 'ah me too' then that I was making a head over than him. : lul: : lul: : lul:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The normies don't have the notion of size, someone called me 187 cm so I replied that I am 182 cm and there is a guy who comes and said 'ah me too' then that I was making a head over than him. : lul: : lul: : lul:
Legit tbh, the problem comes when i have to lie that I'm taller just to not expose my friends, it's really annoying. Im 185cm, what more can i want? Thats like the middle, there is no point of me lying that I'm 186 or 187 in Europe, 190cm would be a different story but 5cm is a bug difference to lie, i would never tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3702
They also lies about their dick inch.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I height fraud 3 inches

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Yes I round to 6ft even tho there is no way I am 6ft on a good day.

Based
It's ok if you lie only 1cm, thats nothing, but 3cm and more it's noticeable af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

I reply, "About 6'3''

Phew
jfl height is like a trophy to women. the taller the better.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
What i noticed is every male under 6'3 frauds their height by an inch or so and males under 5'9 always fraud by two inches all the dudes i know 6'3 and up are honest about their heights cause they're secure about it i love when a dude claims 6'3 and the top of his head is at my eye brow level jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
What i have noticed about the averages about countries heights is that half or more of them are self reported heights jfl. For instance here in my country i have caught people lying about their height many times

One example was when i was in a festival with some of my friends and girls, and one of the girls asked us what is our height, and the guys started giving heights ranging 183 to 190cm tall, i was like 'dafuq' because all of them looked either my height or shorter then me (I'm 185cm). I was the last guy to say my height there and when i said I'm 185cm everyone laughed and said no way you must me taller, like 188 or something, and i had to say 'yeah you are probably right, i didn't measure well' just to not embarrass the lying coppers there

Girls in particular massively lie too, for instance this girl i was dating said her height to be 170cm, where in fact she was only to upper lips with her head, which indicates to me around 167cm or something
I say Im 6"2, Im only 6"1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I used to think I was 6'2, but I got measured at doctor 2 months ago and he told me I'm 186cm, I don't lie about my height since then

Yes almost everyone lies about their height.
that or I'm the only guy below 180cm on this thread dispite the majority of people here having subhuman recessive genes

What i noticed is every male under 6'3 frauds their height by an inch or so and males under 5'9 always fraud by two inches all the dudes i know 6'3 and up are honest about their heights cause they're secure about it i love when a dude claims 6'3 and the top of his head is at my eye brow level jfl
you can easily say you’re 6’5. i’m ~6’1 and i’m certain i couldn’t tell the difference

I fucking expose the fuckerd no mercy for height frauders
Legit tbh, the problem comes when i have to lie that I'm taller just to not expose my friends, it's really annoying. Im 185cm, what more can i want? Thats like the middle, there is no point of me lying that I'm 186 or 187 in Europe, 190cm would be a different story but 5cm is a bug difference to lie, i would never tbh
With shoes i am 6'5 but i always say 6'4
you can easily say you’re 6’5. i’m ~6’1 and i’m certain i couldn’t tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
In my country many guys that are taller then 190cm are always slouched for some reason, lifefuel for me tbh, i have perfect posture so then don't look that much taller then me. My friend for instance is 196cm tall but walks really slouched, so once when i asked how tall you are and he said he is 196, me and my other friends laughed and then he just corrected his posture and towered over all of us jfl. Many tallcels here walk slouched like that and it makes them all look 5cm shorter

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Where do you guys live that autistic questions of that kind get asked so frequently?
It's not frequent at all, really rare but it just happened, the girl just simply asked, she was slightly drunk too

• +1
yes. even tall people. i have a friend who said (before i met him irl) he is 198 cm whichs 3 cm less than i am, yet when we met the difference between us was more so like 8-10 cm lol and im rather 199cm myself by end of the day, 201 is my morning height

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
and i had to say 'yeah you are probably right, i didn't measure well' just to not embarrass the lying coppers there
you're a good man, OP.

yes. even tall people. i have a friend who said (before i met him irl) he is 198 cm whichs 3 cm less than i am, yet when we met the difference between us was more so like 8-10 cm lol and im rather 199cm myself by end of the day, 201 is my morning height
Thats huge lying tho, how can anyone cope with their lie like that? My night height is something like 184.5 and even just saying I'm 185cm makes me feel like a slight coper, i couldn't imagine saying shit like being 5cm taller jfl

• +1
I have perfect posture at 6'4 which is rare af
In my country many guys that are taller then 190cm are always slouched for some reason, lifefuel for me tbh, i have perfect posture so then don't look that much taller then me. My friend for instance is 196cm tall but walks really slouched, so once when i asked how tall you are and he said he is 196, me and my other friends laughed and then he just corrected his posture and towered over all of us jfl. Many tallcels here walk slouched like that and it makes them all look 5cm shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Thats huge lying tho, how can anyone cope with their lie like that? My night height is something like 184.5 and even just saying I'm 185cm makes me feel like a slight coper, i couldn't imagine saying shit like being 5cm taller jfl
its because he's still over 190 cm and heightmogs most people so he doesnt care normies cant really tell difference between 190 and 200

jfl it’s so annoying. they legit think they’re 5’8 when they’re 5’6 jfl. just an excuse to get a taller guy.
My ex lied about being 5'2 instead of 4'11 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
its because he's still over 190 cm and heightmogs most people so he doesnt care normies cant really tell difference between 190 and 200
I'm legit 185cm and once when i entered a birthday party where there were almost all girls there they were all like 'whoah whoah how big are you' and another girl said '2 meters right' and i just laughed and said nah. Also once i said to some foids how i wish i was taller and one of them said 'you are almost like 2 meters tall, like that door there, what more do you want, to look like a freak?' And i just awkwardly stayed there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and Deleted member 2486
I used to say I was 6'3'' on here but I figured out I was 6'2 1/4th at night. A few hours in the morning I'm 6'2' 3/4ths so I'd probably be 6'3'' right when I wake up. But now I just say 6'2''

Yes Im actually 5 ft 11

I wish there was no height loss during day

• +1
girls are retarded when it comes to guessing height. This 158cm girl guessed me at 5’9 when I’m like 174 in the morning lol

girls are retarded when it comes to guessing height. This 158cm girl guessed me at 5’9 when I’m like 174 in the morning lol
Umm thats like 1cm difference bro, literally nothing, not retarded at all

• +1
174 cm is 5’9