Does almost everyone on Finasteride get sides?

R

rateme932490

Banned
Almost everyone I see online claim they got sides.

Users that are on it or have tried it, could you please share your experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I was on it for 2 months, got sides after about a month, I already had a shit hormonal profile so my DHT was probably raped. Couldn't get a boner properly. Came off it and the sides were gone in about 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I was on it for 2 months, got sides after about a month, I already had a shit hormonal profile so my DHT was probably raped. Couldn't get a boner properly. Came off it and the sides were gone in about 2 weeks.
dose ?

i was on it for like 5 months my mood became worse I think also no more erections in the morning and less hard erections so I stopped but sides are gone after a while after stopping

Thanks for replies guys

i was on it for like 5 months my mood became worse I think also no more erections in the morning and less hard erections so I stopped but sides are gone after a while after stopping
What was your dosages?

Damn. Are you on RU now or just accepted balding?
kinda just doing regain now, im gonna get a hair transplant later. my hair ist that and just widowspeak but thick and I style is so it looks good. im hoping for a solution that doesn't fucking cuck your sex hormone jfl

Bro I'm thinking RU is better than fin
RU has a different mechanism of action than fin my G. RU binds to the receptors at the hair follicles, but its binding affinity is actually not even comparable to DHT.

Can RU help, of course. But so can Minoxidil by itself. However, without nuking your DHT you are filling a bucket with water while shit drains from the bottom.

So, you would still need to nuke your DHT with fin/dua to get full benefits.

• +1
Reactions: illicit6
About the side effects, I started with Hims 0.3% finasteride topical solution and applied a ml to my head every night.

However, I quickly researched and found out that that dose is actually A LOT. I mean like 5-6x of what's regarded as effective in the literature.

10 days in I lost all libido and got emotional. Then started using 0.075% 3 days a week and my libido returned, thankfully.

Now, I Walterwhite-maxxxxed and ordered my own solvent and will use the existing thing I have to dilute it to 0.05%.

RU has a different mechanism of action than fin my G. RU binds to the receptors at the hair follicles, but its binding affinity is actually not even comparable to DHT.

Can RU help, of course. But so can Minoxidil by itself. However, without nuking your DHT you are filling a bucket with water while shit drains from the bottom.

So, you would still need to nuke your DHT with fin/dua to get full benefits.
Wouldnt RU work way longer than min?

imagine you have no sides…will you spend your time writing reports on the internets how you dont have sides?

if it helps you, finasteride is taken by millions every day, i think its the 29th most described medication in the usa.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: future6psl, greyrock45, Descargue96 and 2 others
About the side effects, I started with Hims 0.3% finasteride topical solution and applied a ml to my head every night.

However, I quickly researched and found out that that dose is actually A LOT. I mean like 5-6x of what's regarded as effective in the literature.

10 days in I lost all libido and got emotional. Then started using 0.075% 3 days a week and my libido returned, thankfully.

Now, I Walterwhite-maxxxxed and ordered my own solvent and will use the existing thing I have to dilute it to 0.05%.
Also didnt RU outperfom fin in studies

I was on topical finasteride for about 2 weeks, - never again, I got so unmotivated to live, literally deppressed, 0 libido.

imagine you have no sides…will you spend your time writing reports on the internets how you dont have sides?
Well wouldnt most who are already in communities for hairloss, who then decide to take fin now report their positive experience?

No it's just faggots noceboing themselves by reading PFS shill posts

just so happens adverse events spike from nearly 0 after social media became popular

Almost everyone I see online claim they got sides.

Users that are on it or have tried it, could you please share your experiences?
I’ve been on fin for 2 months and haven’t gotten any sides yet.

everyone on fin gets sides. some just dont notice

but im 100% surely everyone gets at least a 10-20% drop in libido and erection qualit

Well wouldnt most who are already in communities for hairloss, who then decide to take fin now report their positive experience?
1. most men who take finasteride are not in online hairloss communities. they go to a doctor after they notice hairloss and get finasteride prescribed. end of story. do you join an antibiotic forum when you get a antibiotic described for an infect? no, most likely not.

2. actually, the likelyhood is less likely compared to someone who cant tolerate it or loses ground. if you get along well with finasteride and dont have to worry about your hair anymore, why would you waste your time on internet forums for hairloss?

3. there are reports, i dont know which forums you uses though? and most importqntly there are ton of studies, some as long as 10 years, demonstrating its safety. with thousands of participants. even if yoi argue that the rate of side effects is more then the 3-5% in the study and say its like 10%, that still means 90% wont develop anything. thinking that „almost everyone“ will develope noticable side effects its an extreme twisting of the truth

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
1. most men who take finasteride are not in online hairloss communities. they go to a doctor after they notice hairloss and get finasteride prescribed. end of story. do you join an antibiotic forum when you get a antibiotic described for an infect? no, most likely not.

2. actually, the likelyhood is less likely compared to someone who cant tolerate it or loses ground. if you get along well with finasteride and dont have to worry about your hair anymore, why would you waste your time on internet forums for hairloss?

3. there are reports, i dont know which forums you uses though? and most importqntly there are ton of studies, some as long as 10 years, demonstrating its safety. with thousands of participants. even if yoi argue that the rate of side effects is more then the 3-5% in the study and say its like 10%, that still means 90% wont develop anything. thinking that „almost everyone“ will develope noticable side effects its an extreme twisting of the truth
I understand your points and you're right to a degree. But like legit 90% of dudes on here and tressless and most places report sides that seems super high esp when compared to the reported 1-5% rate that the "science" says

I understand your points and you're right to a degree. But like legit 90% of dudes on here and tressless and most places report sides that seems super high esp when compared to the reported 1-5% rate that the "science" says
the truth is probably in the middle, if it helps you my uncle takes fin for 15 years with no noticable sideeffects. i donz know if he posts about in the internet

my recommendation for guys suffering from hairloss is always to start with finasteride early. if the hair is gone, it will be difficult. the alternatives are very risky. many these guys who got ht in their twenties without meds will have a rough awakening, even if the ht originally turned out fine.

if fin doesnt work due to sideeffectd then okay, you tried your best. look for alternatives or accept your baldness.

but nor trying fin because yoi read some reports on the internet is just stupid.