Does Andreas Eriksen have hooded eyes?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
His eyes are not really hooded tbh when you compare him to a guy like Taylor Kinney. His upper eyelids seem to bulge out sometimes? Just wanted to ask this question I hope I don't get another warning for just mentioning him

His eyes are not really hooded tbh when you compare him to a guy like Taylor Kinney. His upper eyelids seem to bulge out sometimes? Just wanted to ask this question I hope I don't get another warning for just mentioning him
nah hes pretty hooded and also pct'd
keep crying for his eyes

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
nah hes pretty hooded and also pct'd
keep crying for his eyes
His eyes are not completely hooded I can see his upper eyelids still

They are Not hooded like other models , he has uee in pretty much all pics. Meanwhile Elias has this crazy hooding from below
5F336A61 107C 4642 AB57 9716A2511BF6

• +1
They are Not hooded like other models , he has uee in pretty much all pics. Meanwhile Elias has this crazy hooding from below
View attachment 716501
Exactly plus Andreas squints in nearly all of his pics giving him slightly more hooding but they are not completely hooded like De poot there and Taylor Kinney

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Exactly plus Andreas squints in nearly all of his pics giving him slightly more hooding but they are not completely hooded like De poot there and Taylor Kinney
Even with squinting he clearly has uee on the inside and outside
19A9EA06 D6AA 4308 B5BC E7194EE25E52
Still insane Eyes

• +1