Does any one here use an eyebrow pencil?

billymidnight

billymidnight

Silver
I can’t be bothered waiting months for minoxidil to grow a couple hairs in and obvs it’s water knowledge now that castor and rosemary are one of the greatest coping mechanisms invented in the 21 st century any one have advice ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, 5.5psl and Deleted member 72544
Inject estrogen bro

I have a bunch they are shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and caiolindo
How do niggas not have eyebrows استغفرالله 😂

I can’t be bothered waiting months for minoxidil to grow a couple hairs in and obvs it’s water knowledge now that castor and rosemary are one of the greatest coping mechanisms invented in the 21 st century any one have advice ?
"eyebrow pencil"
Giphy 1

@Narcissus🥀 @flippasav @PseduoAryan @VisageVirtuoso√ @wsada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, wsada, VisageVirtuoso√ and 2 others
@RaidenJTR @Narcissus🥀 @Sapieeen @5.5psl stfu u ogre looking bitches , none of you will ever come close to the appeal I have u fucking bloated pigs with shit appeal arghhhhhhhhhhh I’m so angry right now

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KIVVV, wsada, Sapieeen and 1 other person
@RaidenJTR @Narcissus🥀 @Sapieeen @5.5psl stfu u ogre looking bitches , none of you will ever come close to the appeal I have u fucking bloated pigs with shit appeal arghhhhhhhhhhh I’m so angry right now
ahahaa loser btw @Narcissus🥀 is a literal chad ive seen his face shh now femboy go get your asshole fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
4115943 3989092 1709261603197

• JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√ and PsychoH
ahahaa loser btw @Narcissus🥀 is a literal chad ive seen his face shh now femboy go get your asshole fucked
Don’t talk about being zesty when u literally sucking this guys dick u bloated pig why I all up in his ass for fucking no appeal kid

@OhMan @coispet ban this fag gay posting isnt allowed here brah

• JFL
Don’t talk about being zesty when u literally sucking this guys dick u bloated pig why I all up in his ass for fucking no appeal kid
@Narcissus🥀 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, VisageVirtuoso√ and Narcissus🥀
Dnrd faggot fucking kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Narcissus🥀
billymidnight

• Love it
  • JFL
Humanoid emotional tempon

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
  • JFL
JoinedApr 23, 2024
Ye and I was a guest here for about 6 months , just cos u we’re here before me

that u still ain’t look like an ogre

• JFL
Look faggot.
Read this carefully

I will literally rape your dignity if you don't consider your position and know your place.

You're a nobody graycel asking others how to apply makeup, so we clowned on your ass because who wouldn't?

And now you're barking like a dog and it's getting annoying, so stop annoying me or I'll take action against you.

• Love it
Look faggot.
Read this carefully

I will literally rape your dignity if you don't consider your position and know your place.

You're a nobody graycel asking others how to apply makeup, so we clowned on your ass because who wouldn't?

And now you're barking like a dog and it's getting annoying, so stop annoying me or I'll take action against you.
go go narcy pirateees (go go power rangers) ahh shit lmfao love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Narcissus🥀
Look faggot.
Read this carefully

Either help me or ignore u came at me rude first

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and PsychoH
Ye and I was a guest here for about 6 months , just cos u we’re here before me

that u still ain’t look like an ogre
lurking puahate since 1975 theory
:feelsuhh:

No point rushing a looksmax as minor as eyebrow thickness.

yea bro i also use lipstick, blush and eyeliner, you should try this period cup i saw a while ago they say its good for strong blood flow
JFL you faggot imagine not having eyebrows such a low t cuck trait, fucking retarded to even consider makeup for a fraud

• +1
Damn, so thicker eyebrows don’t even ascend that hard
cope , natural eyebrows look the best on any man's face, if you trimmed/plucked them you probably looksminned

Damn, so thicker eyebrows don’t even ascend that hard
No. They’re quite a nice bonus. I’m saying it’s not like jaw surgery where I would sympathise with you wanting it as soon as possible. It’s just eyebrow thickness. You can go 6 months without ideal eyebrows.

doesn't look real, you can only make dense parts even denser, but you can't fix sparse parts without it being obvious.
Damn, then what did you do to fix your sparse areas ? Or are they still sparse ?

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
yes if used naturally can look really good i use it to fill in sparse areas

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
yes if used naturally can look really good i use it to fill in sparse areas
bro i started using it to fill my sparse inner corners just a lil its an insane improvement

i can’t wait for the minox to start working in that area so imma go with that

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and edodalic29