Does any1 know the reason as to why jason voorhees got demoted?

beniman

beniman

Diamond
@Jason Voorhees ??? @NumbThePain said he only demoted him to sub - mod and that another admin revoked it completely but the weird thing is that @NumbThePain refuse to answare why he got demoted when i asked or more like he avoided the question.

ik its old news but still im curious if any1 knows why it got revoked @emeraldglass you know anything?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and walrusmaxx
those who know:

IMG 0074

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
He said he didnt have enough mod activity like removing post and banning users so the mods decided he should be demoted.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and beniman
He said he didnt have enough mod activity like removing post and banning users so the mods decided he should be demoted.
Feels like a lie bc why would NumbThePain avoid my question if that was the reason:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and sub5incel125
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and beniman
@Jason Voorhees ??? @NumbThePain said he only demoted him to sub - mod and that another admin revoked it completely but the weird thing is that @NumbThePain refuse to answare why he got demoted when i asked or more like he avoided the question.

ik its old news but still im curious if any1 knows why it got revoked @emeraldglass you know anything?
He only had 120 pages of mod activity

• JFL
Reactions: beniman and nathan
Do yk who revoked his mod completely bc numbthepain said he only made jason sub - mod
it was all of them I’m pretty sure. It was prob an admin that did but I like some of the admins like alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: beniman
it was all of them I’m pretty sure. It was prob an admin that did but I like some of the admins like alexanderr
I dont understand why they take it 2 serious, jason is super active + even if he now didnt do as much work as the others does it rly matter? I mean it isnt like the jew is payin them:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and Suns9999
I dont understand why they take it 2 serious, jason is super active + even if he now didnt do as much work as the others does it rly matter? I mean it isnt like the jew is payin them:forcedsmile:
Thats why jason is a good mod. I just made a thread on my top 5 favorite mods and all of them are friendly and just like a user with mod positions.

• +1
Reactions: beniman