Does anybody else have like no tangible plans for their future?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I think about this often. I have no idea what i'm going to do after HS. Probably just become an alcoholic or something. I legit have no clue.

@ey88 @wishIwasSalludon @slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I'm definitely going into blue collar work. renting an apartment. And drinking all night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and GabachoCopium
I'm definitely going into blue collar work. renting an apartment. And drinking all night.
I'll have my PC and a radio to play music.

You will figure it out, I didn’t know what I wanted to do either and just applied for engineering on like the last possible day and got in, and I really like it now

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Same I’m just NEETing until 19 after that I have no idea. Maybe community college

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
I was planning on becoming a lineman before

• +1
You will figure it out, I didn’t know what I wanted to do either and just applied for engineering on like the last possible day and got in, and I really like it now
I'm going into blue-collar work either way, I can't be bothered to work any jobs that require much mental exhaustion + it pays decently.

From there, I'm really not sure.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I'm going into blue-collar work either way, I can't be bothered to work any jobs that require much mental exhaustion + it pays decently.

From there, I'm really not sure.
Look into being a lineman bro, mogger job and great pay

• +1
Look into being a lineman bro, mogger job and great pay
If engineering doesn’t work out I will become one
@slavicpsycho you should look into this bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and cromagnon
What’s that?
This work on power lines

They have to climb up the poles and change the wires and shit, it pays very well, also get some good views from the tops of power lines

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
This work on power lines

They have to climb up the poles and change the wires and shit, it pays very well, also get some good views from the tops of power lines
Kinda sounds slave like tbh I hope not to work my whole life but if I have to I’d do something in nature like park officer then hunt for my food don’t really need high paying job

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Kinda sounds slave like tbh I hope not to work my whole life but if I have to I’d do something in nature like park officer then hunt for my food don’t really need high paying job
Yeah I can see what you mean, you should be a farmer, like cows and chickens
You could get meat, raw milk, and eggs
Would lowkey be a fun job

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and slavicpsycho