Does anybody have experience using the derminator

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
After I get a couple microneedling sessions done for my rolling and boxcar scars, I want to get a Derminator, does anyone have any experience using the derminator and can you tell me some information about it, @SubhumanCurrycel I know you used it, anyone else??

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Acnno and SOS-Sonic
I use Dr .pen M8, which is fairly similar to the Derminator. It is certainly better than a derma roller since it gets the job done a lot faster.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and TRNA
Haven’t got derminator yet but more plates more dates endorses it says it’s so much faster and efficient

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and TRNA
I use Dr .pen M8, which is fairly similar to the Derminator. It is certainly better than a derma roller since it gets the job done a lot faster.

For people that already have good skin will this do anything?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
For people that already have good skin will this do anything?
100% it will. You skin will get this "glowing" effect after you heal due to the skin turnover and it almost looks shiny. But it takes time and won't turn 5/10 skin to 10/10 skin in 1 session. There are many pictures showing the results on google.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
100% it will. You skin will get this "glowing" effect after you heal due to the skin turnover and it almost looks shiny. But it takes time and won't turn 5/10 skin to 10/10 skin in 1 session. There are many pictures showing the results on google.
View attachment 909193
No collagen for short FACE syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and SOS-Sonic
Don't buy derminator 2, just buy a regular dermaroller for 10 buck and you will be fine

Don't buy derminator 2, just buy a regular dermaroller for 10 buck and you will be fine

Dermaroller causes microtearing... derminator the only device proven to not cause tearing.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Dermaroller causes microtearing... derminator the only device proven to not cause tearing.
Derminator was proven to be a cheap ass alibaba electrical dermapen, they sell it to you for 200$
Then the tearing thing is cope, it's a commercial argument for the derminator. It will not leave any scar on you.
Don't fall in that jewish scam

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and EverythingMattersCel
Derminator was proven to be a cheap ass alibaba electrical dermapen, they sell it to you for 200$

You got a video or link for evidence?

Bought a used one off eBay. Since the needle heads are interchangeable, it wasn't an issue.
Couldn't bring myself to purchase direct, as they seemed cucked as hell with regard to shipping in the time of covid:

View attachment 909193

https:// drpen.com/products/dr-pen-m8

So is that the one I need to get?

https:// drpen.com/products/dr-pen-m8

So is that the one I need to get?
Search up Dr. PEN M8 on ebay, it is way cheaper than getting it on their website. You can get it for around 70 USD on ebay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670