Does anybody Have GL relatives?

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Does anybody have parents or siblings who are far better looking than themselves? I don't perhaps, but I do have a cousin who is 6'3 and both of his parents are 5'6. Good for him, but I was the height the doctors thought I'd be, I didn't get to beat expectations by half a foot lmao. Sometimes genetics can be frustrating when they deviate from expectations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Pubertymaxxer3
I have but they are manlets

• +1
I have but they are manlets
How short are we talking, and how tall are you. I always like to hear when people kids outgrow their expectations.

• +1
How short are we talking, and how tall are you. I always like to hear when people kids outgrow their expectations.
i am 5ft11 and wide framed. they are like 5f8-5ft9, but very good looking
sucks that being taller and wider can't make up for face

• +1
not really aside from one brother pheno mogging me

• +1
i am 5ft11 and wide framed. they are like 5f8-5ft9, but very good looking
sucks that being taller and wider can't make up for face
Im also 5'11. I'm 5'11.5, and people ask me why I don't just say I am six feet as if saying six feet would make me taller. I do not mind my height, If I could choose to be 6'1 I would, but 5'11 hasn't held me back.
H
How does that even happen, is he a half-sibling?
H

• +1
My sixth-cousin is Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Both of my parents were very good looking, the rest of my family however... Dad was chad, mom was stacy but everyone related is not good looking.

• +1
No relatives have GL me... 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
very good looksmaxxing thread greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, didntreadlol and 3 others
Im also 5'11. I'm 5'11.5, and people ask me why I don't just say I am six feet as if saying six feet would make me taller. I do not mind my height, If I could choose to be 6'1 I would, but 5'11 hasn't held me back.
H

H

Nah, my dad is just dark featured and my mom has very light features.

• +1
2 chadlite brothers, meanwhile I ended up here

• +1
No. i would say the average is below average looking in my family

• +1
Yes they mog me to oblivion

• +1
Yep my dad is salludon

• +1
Yes, my older brother is a poor man´s versione of Paul Newman. People here would rate him as normie, but in central europe is definitely above average with his gymceled body. Motherfucker had girlfriend in 15 for five years straight. Meanwhile I am ugly virgin reccessed subhuman without bones at the age of 24.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Does anybody have parents or siblings who are far better looking than themselves? I don't perhaps, but I do have a cousin who is 6'3 and both of his parents are 5'6. Good for him, but I was the height the doctors thought I'd be, I didn't get to beat expectations by half a foot lmao. Sometimes genetics can be frustrating when they deviate from expectations.
Yes my cousin is a slayer, having 3 fuck buddys. He literally has fuck appointments where he goes and fucks them jfl

• +1
my cousin (female) was a model and still hot at 40

my older cousin (male) has a great jaw and my younger cousin (male) is very goodlooking but blonde

and my 2 younger cousins (female) are pretty hot tbh

• +1
Everyone is kinda gl

• +1
my parents are 150cm and 160, i ended up 175. and there is still time to grow because im 16.

• +1
Does anybody have parents or siblings who are far better looking than themselves?

Yes, all of my dad's siblings are planet-moggers: 1 gigachad brother and 4 gigastacies.
Brother is 6'2-6'3 something, extremely fair, green eyes, dom as hell face, darktriadmaxxed (would physically assault his own father i.e. my grandfather). Makes women wet on the streets wherever he goes.
Sisters are also all very tall, green eyes, collagenmaxxed skin still at 60y, exotic coloring.
True elite aryan genetics. And this in a country reputed for shit genetics.

Meanwhile my dad is a 5'6 manlet, submissive and obese because of bad hormonal profile. True runt of the litter.
And I inherited all his genetics along with mom's 6inch wrists and non-NT profile.

Fuck genetic recombination.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and didntreadlol
Relative won Miss Universe Sweden many years ago, Swedish beauty contest for women. She's now married to a very rich man and has a Chad son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187, DianabolDownie and 3 others
Yeah

• +1
Yeah, me.

Under ideal conditions I can fraud looking like a male model.

• +1
Nah brah, I’m arguably the best looking in the family.

• +1
In my whole family among guys, psl wise only not smv wise i guess i'm the less bad looking.
But, among the girls there are legit stacies.
And i don't take into account my parents who where both legit chadlite and mogged me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah, my dad is a 6.5-7/10 he legit looked like this young
4c834c442b9d8bba0acfe92a50c819c1

my mom was pretty but face is overly feminine. All of my siblings are good looking: my brothers are chads and my sister is green eyed stacy. If my face is fucked I'm 100% sure its because of my T levels, when I was a child (up to 12 years old) I was very good looking, perfect symmetry ratios, color everything chico tier. But when I hit 13 my jaw and maxilla slowly became recessed, my fwhr lowered and now I need bimax and MSDO. I'm convinced it's because of my testosterone lvls because I had gyno at this age. My dad considers me a failure just because I'm the less GL of my family and I look nothing like him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Not one tbh.

• +1
Not really, some of my female cousins are high tier beckies, one of my male cousins is fairly GL but he is 40 and a smoker, one of my cousins is 6ft 5, he has a much shorter brother 6ft 1, both of them have serve ance. Guess which one is married and guess which one is FA 🤡 🤡

• +1
both my cousins are over 6'1, they are both insanely attractive, with good looking LTR'd girlfriends.
feels bad man.

• +1
yeah mom and dad :feelstastyman:

• +1
My mom and both her parents were Chad's/Stacey in their prime

• +1