Does anybody here think that most normies and chads are against plastic surgeries because they are scared that incels will threaten their positions?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Sometimes, i have been thinking that there must be a reason why so large portions of society, including governments are so opposed to plastic surgery. I mean, it can't just be because they think its not good for one, especially when it's good and in many cases the only way for sub-6 males to ascend.

Sometimes i think it must be because normies and chads are afraid that those who are lower on the hierarchy than them can take plastic surgeries and possibly threaten their positions, mog them and even take away their girlfriends.

I think the same goes for roids. HTN's, chads, moggers, bullies, etc. are scared that if those who are genetically predisposed to be weak take roids, they will get stronger than them and might be able to stand up to them and take revenge for the bullying and mistreatment they have inflicted upon them. And of course they are afraid that if they get stronger than them, they might also take their gfs.

A classmate of me who is very muscular, chadlite to chad, has a beautiful white gf despite being a half-ethnic says he is principially against plastic surgeries. I once asked him to help me with fundraising for that. I even offered him a good commission of what i would get in my campaign. He still refused because he did not want to earn money in ways that are totally against his moral principles, which plastic surgery is. In his opinion it's fake and unnatural. He told me he would lose all respect for me if i did that. Same goes for taking roids. He and his gf is against people taking roids. When i asked him where i can get roids and argued about genetics being the deciding factor for physical strength, not gym or hard work, his gf said "If you take roids, you are stupid, i am sorry to say that. You will get acne bla bla bla".

Once when he overheard me talking to someone else about my plans to take surgeries, i could see on his face that he got extremely disappointed and almost felt powerless and extremely angry/annoyed. Imagine being a muscular chad with a beautiful, white nordic blonde gf and yet feeling powerless just because someone wants to take plastic surgery to ascend. In fact, he is so opposed to it that he don't even want to talk about or discuss plastic surgeries.

I suspect he is really afraid of me potentially ascending and mogging him.

Same goes for the governments who do everything from imposing huge taxes on plastic surgeries to wanting to outright ban them. Why this opposition? I don't think it's just opposition. I think it's to keep the hierarchy and keep the ugly, weak and genetically disadvanted men down.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055 and StarvedEpi
Bumping because no one is replying.

I suspect that there is some deeper reason behind a so large opposition to plastic surgeries. I think it's for the moggers to keep mogger status or something.

Sometimes, i have been thinking that there must be a reason why so large portions of society, including governments are so opposed to plastic surgery. I mean, it can't just be because they think its not good for one, especially when it's good and in many cases the only way for sub-6 males to ascend.

Sometimes i think it must be because normies and chads are afraid that those who are lower on the hierarchy than them can take plastic surgeries and possibly threaten their positions, mog them and even take away their girlfriends.

I think the same goes for roids. HTN's, chads, moggers, bullies, etc. are scared that if those who are genetically predisposed to be weak take roids, they will get stronger than them and might be able to stand up to them and take revenge for the bullying and mistreatment they have inflicted upon them. And of course they are afraid that if they get stronger than them, they might also take their gfs.

A classmate of me who is very muscular, chadlite to chad, had a beautiful white gf despite being an ethnic says he is principially against plastic surgeries. I once asked him to help me with fundraising for that. I even offered him a good commission of what i would get in my campaign. He still refused because he did not want to earn money in ways that are totally against his moral principles, which plastic surgery is. In his opinion it's fake and unnatural. He told me he would lose all respect for me if i did that. Same goes for taking roids. He and his gf is against people taking roids. When i asked him where i can get roids and argued about genetics being the deciding factor for physical strength, not gym or hard work, his gf said "If you take roids, you are stupid, i am sorry to say that. You will get acne bla bla bla".

Once when he overheard me talking to someone else about my plans to take surgeries, i could see on his face that he got extremely disappointed and almost felt powerless and extremely angry/annoyed. Imagine being a muscular chad with a beautiful, white nordic blonde gf and yet feeling powerless just because someone wants to take plastic surgery to ascend. In fact, he is so opposed to it that he don't even want to talk about or discuss plastic surgeries.

I suspect he is really afraid of me potentially ascending and mogging him.

Same goes for the governments who do everything from imposing huge taxes on plastic surgeries to wanting to outright ban them. Why this opposition? I don't think it's just opposition. I think it's to keep the hierarchy and keep the ugly, weak and genetically disadvanted men down.

What do you guys think?
its cuz they think your gonna look deformed like MJ and it goes against societal norms, they are probs both bluepilled to the moon since they are attractive in a developed country

• +1
Reactions: damonsalvatorecel and Kreier
no but because it isnt very well accepted in our society. everyones left wing and promotes body positivity bs. bluepilled fairytale we live in

• +1
Reactions: renvorious
its cuz they think your gonna look deformed like MJ and it goes against societal norms, they are probs both bluepilled to the moon since they are attractive in a developed country
LOL, while the truth is usually the opposite for many people here.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
no but because it isnt very well accepted in our society. everyones left wing and promotes body positivity bs. bluepilled fairytale we live in
Fuck body positivity. By the way it doesn't matter as it's only for women. When a male who looks ugly or less attractive even go close to a girl or tries to get to know her, he risk being reported for so-called "sexual harassment", when a HTN or higher do the same it's received as flirting by the girl.

LOL, while the truth is usually the opposite for many people here.
alot of people black pill surgery have actually gone wrong here ngl, you can find success stories like zetas black friend i forgot his name

Fuck body positivity. By the way it doesn't matter as it's only for women. When a male who looks ugly or less attractive even go close to a girl or tries to get to know her, he risk being reported for so-called "sexual harassment", when a HTN or higher do the same it's received as flirting by the girl.
most men are just bluepilled, low test beta simps who are too narrow minded to see beyond societal norms

Last edited:
alot of people black pill surgery have actually gone wrong here ngl, you can find success stories like zetas black friend i forgot his name
That's why one need to find a good and reputable surgeon.

That's why one need to find a good, reputable surgeon.
a good surgeon will tell you that something will make your looks like a deformed retard remember

They’re against plastic surgery cos they are exposed to the botched fails that celebs get that’s reported in the media. If it’s done well it won’t go viral etc so they think all surgeries are botched and fear them

• JFL
Reactions: Kreier
What do you mean?
there gonna tell you no and not make you look like this

They’re against plastic surgery cos they are exposed to the botched fails that celebs get that’s reported in the media. If it’s done well it won’t go viral etc so they think all surgeries are botched and fear them
Even if that was the case, what business does the state and society have with what i do with my own body?

For some reason hair transplants are seen as acceptable despite them potentially making men who get them look 10 years younger.
The masculinity cope of shaved head looking good due to being masculine and hair transplant being an acceptable cosmetic procedure if it makes you feel better about yourself seem to be the status quo opinions so it's not seen as cheating genetics for some reason

But leg lengthening surgery seems to trigger people pretty hard and get negative responses because it is a threat to average height guys if manlets start catching up to them by cheating their genetics with LL.

I personally dont concern myself with who gets LL or Hair transplants but I will probably cheat my genetics at some point by running A10 eye colour contacts game and nobody would suspect they're fake due to my pheno
Not to mention I've had jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Even if that was the case, what business does the state and society have with what i do with my own body?
None it’s a stupid negative view people have

For some reason hair transplants are seen as acceptable despite them potentially making men who get them look 10 years younger.
The masculinity cope of shaved head looking good due to being masculine and hair transplant being an acceptable cosmetic procedure if it makes you feel better about yourself seem to be the status quo opinions so it's not seen as cheating genetics for some reason

But leg lengthening surgery seems to trigger people pretty hard and get negative responses because it is a threat to average height guys if manlets start catching up to them by cheating their genetics with LL.

I personally dont concern myself with who gets LL or Hair transplants but I will probably cheat my genetics at some point by running A10 eye colour contacts game and nobody would suspect they're fake due to my pheno
Not to mention I've had jaw surgery
Bro, many people i know are even against me taking rhino for my extremely deviated nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back