Does anybody know of Dr Jesper Sorensen? He does facial implants with PEEK.

From my understanding he’s an occuplastic surgeon? Are you sure he does midface etc. implants?

Obviously someone like Eppley was a maxfac first and then moved towards cosmetics and other surgical endeavors

But it’s hard for me to say as I can’t click that link right now. If you give me a TLDR I will look into him autistically for you

He can do your tits and ass well

On his site he says

Implant composition

● Silicone implants
Silicone (silastic rubber) exists in varying degrees of flexibility and firmness and is the most frequently used implant. Solid silicone does not allow tissue in-growth and thus the implants can easily be removed. Modern anatomical silicone implants incorporate a permeable grid pattern to enhance tissue interaction and allow the implants to closely conform to underlying bone structure.

● PEEK implants
The organic polymer thermoplastic Polyetheretherketone, more commonly known as PEEK is a versatile material used in facial skeletal reconstruction or for contouring of the craniofacial architecture. It is a strong material that can be manufactured to virtually any anatomical shape based on a patient’s CT Scan.

● Porous polyethylene (Medpor) implants
Porous high-density polyethylene (PHDPE) is a material commonly used in facial skeletal reconstruction and aesthetic chin augmentation. It is a strong, inflexible material that is customised to the mandibular bone. The material is macro-porous and provides for tissue in-growth (fibro-vascular integration).

So he doesn't necessarily use PEEK exclusively.