Does anybody know the mortality rate or risk of long-term pain experience of lefort 1 surgery?

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
I’m considering getting this procedure. I just want to know the risk I’m up against, and what the likelihood is that I’ll experience pain and fragility for the rest of my life or even death.

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
less than 0.1%

• Love it
Reactions: Olivecel
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Lefort 1 isn't that that invasive. They cut just above your teeth. Something like LeFort 2 would be subject to much more pain. It's still a surgery normies would think you're a fucking lunatic for getting.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Albatroz7 and curryascenderr
Lefort 1 isn't that that invasive. They cut just above your teeth. Something like LeFort 2 would be subject to much more pain. It's still a surgery normies would think you're a fucking lunatic for getting.
I was thinking I need lefort 1 and cheek implants because my cheekbones are flat from a side view.
If I get lefort 1 without the implants, I don’t want my face to look like a crescent moon jfl.

I was thinking I need lefort 1 and cheek implants because my cheekbones are flat from a side view.
If I get lefort 1 without the implants, I don’t want my face to look like a crescent moon jfl.
Yeah I need the same I have a recessive mid face.

So do you disagree with RehabRoom’s tier list?
IMG 1164

According to the video, the looksmaxxing channel guy (JFL) got a jaw surgery done, and it sounds like he has a terrible lisp now. And it sounds like he’s in pain. I think he got Bimax tho, not just Lefort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
View attachment 3196704

According to the video, the looksmaxxing channel guy (JFL) got a jaw surgery done, and it sounds like he has a terrible lisp now. And it sounds like he’s in pain. I think he got Bimax tho, not just Lefort.
This list was made by someone who clearly doesn't know anything about surgery

Rhino being low-risk and bimax high-risk says it all already, how tf does one even reach such conclusion? A hard post-OP doesn't mean it's less or more risky, both for your health and specially for your looks lol.

And by "lefort" he either means LF1 (which why would he even put there) or LF2/3 (much more risky than bimax)

LL can be ultra high-risk and can be ultra-high reward btw

View attachment 3196704

retarded list

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
This list was made by someone who clearly doesn't know anything about surgery

Rhino being low-risk and bimax high-risk says it all already, how tf does one even reach such conclusion? A hard post-OP doesn't mean it's less or more risky, both for your health and specially for your looks lol.

And by "lefort" he either means LF1 (which why would he even put there) or LF2/3 (much more risky than bimax)

LL can be ultra high-risk and can be ultra-high reward btw
I mean, the guy in the video who he was referring to could barely speak..

Rhino is literally just the shaving of cartilage. Lefort is breaking a portion of your skull!!
I’m not saying Lefort is high risk (I don’t know for sure), but you can’t tell me you believe it’s at the same level as rhinoplasty. Rhino is much safer.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
I mean, the guy in the video who he was referring to could barely speak..

The guy in the video gut surgery with Sunil Richardson in fucking Bengaluru, he literally got scammed. Doesn't say anything about the procedure itself
Rhino is literally just the shaving of cartilage. Lefort is breaking a portion of your skull!!
I’m not saying Lefort is high risk (I don’t know for sure), but you can’t tell me you believe it’s at the same level as rhinoplasty. Rhino is much safer.
Both surgeries are "safe" lol. Odds of having a serious complication from LF1 or bimax if you're a healthy young man is essentially zero, and if you do get it it's probably fixable.

Unless you're talking about LL/LF2/LF3/OBO, risk should be in terms of success rates. And it's SO much easier to get a botched rhino than a botched bimax

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and Olivecel
Unless you're talking about LL/LF2/LF3/OBO, risk should be in terms of success rates. And it's SO much easier to get a botched rhino than a botched bimax
I don’t think either result in a botched look unless the rhino is done too thin and upturned.. in that case I’d make it clear I DO NOT want that look.

The guy in the video gut surgery with Sunil Richardson in fucking Bengaluru, he literally got scammed. Doesn't say anything about the procedure itself
off topic but how tf an Indian doctor has the most Indian first name but the most white fucking last name. Jfl an Indian w the name Richardson 😂