• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What’s the point lying
That would make them certified schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and One Rep Max
What’s the point lying
That would make them certified schizophrenic
Not really most of them are just autists who write out their fantasies here. Only slayer I believe here is the Argentinian guy,Amnesia and some others

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, med, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Images   2024 03 07T230635326

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Only go off of face pics. If they don't have any it's 99% a bust

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
I only believe ylrven just cause he doxxes himself JFL

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and autistic_tendencies
people on here believe anything
The ones who are proven to be good looking like @WishIwasChico and @ConfusedBolivian yes, but ones who aren't like meraki no (i can't stand him so much that i don't wanna give him a tag so i don't have to see a reply from him)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ConfusedBolivian
Only go off of face pics. If they don't have any it's 99% a bust
>bestpoast

yeah I mean idk lying on here is retarded unless you have a personality disorder.
you can also tell by someone's writing style if they're bullshitting or not
or if its too ridiculous to believe

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
The ones who are proven to be good looking like @WishIwasChico and @ConfusedBolivian yes, but ones who aren't like meraki no (i can't stand him so much that i don't wanna give him a tag so i don't have to see a reply from him)
Wishiwaschico isn’t proven

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Wishiwaschico isn’t proven
he is, you probably just haven't seen him. He doens't publicly post his face on threads but he's PMed me his face and he's in the high HTN - low CL range

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I dont belive them. Look at Alex sucking male nipples lmao.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
he is, you probably just haven't seen him. He doens't publicly post his face on threads but he's PMed me his face and he's in the high HTN - low CL range
He exaggerates way too much in his posts there might be some element of truth in it but he genuinely sounds like a larper

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I dont belive them. Look at Alex sucking male nipples lmao.
Still can’t believe he still posts on here and acts like nothing happened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
He exaggerates way too much in his posts there might be some element of truth in it but he genuinely sounds like a larper
well he isn't 2023cel

Thats why fucks landwhales on tinder lmao

• JFL
well he isn't 2023cel
Do you really believe all his posts? I’m not saying that he doesn’t slay but the way he posts you’ll think that he’s a chad

Do you really believe all his posts? I’m not saying that he doesn’t slay but the way he posts you’ll think that he’s a chad
if you knew how he looked you believe it too

• +1
Believe some of them since they shown proof

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and nigtard
Not really most of them are just autists who write out their fantasies here. Only slayer I believe here is the Argentinian guy,Amnesia and some others
the argentinian guy is a larper who fucks trannies. amnesia is one of the only legit sexhavers on here

the argentinian guy is a larper who fucks trannies. amnesia is one of the only legit sexhavers on here
Argentinian guy has been around here for a long time, most of his posts at least have substance but yh I agree Amnesia is definitely a slayer