Does anyone atually know about sceince?

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Tbh I don't know anything about sceince, it's gay af, I can't even do chemistry word eqaution. Jfl if u actually know anything about sceince.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Age of Empires, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Can't stand the fags who push it either, mainly Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson (both are literally actors jfl) who claim to be 'scientists' and always whine about 'muh science'
Also
GOA9J0nf5JoUJjkBk9llFpPElvJcQ7L8lU-qsphiyQE.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Can't stand the fags who push it either, mainly Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson (both are literally actors jfl) who claim to be 'scientists' and always whine about 'muh science'
Also
Jfl at fags who are like muh sceince is so important.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Also
brutal diploma mog

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 2597
Also
Nigger degrasse tyson is a low IQ ape pretending to be high IQ

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, BigBiceps, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Nigger degrasse tyson is a low IQ ape pretending to be high IQ
Sceince is low IQ, business and marketing and law are high IQ chad jobs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AbandonShip
No iq for my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Tbh I don't know anything about sceince, it's gay af, I can't even do chemistry word eqaution. Jfl if u actually know anything about sceince.
Since when has it been cool to be dumb as fuck? I'll tell it to you straight, I hate science and chemistry, too theoretic and boring, but I still know the basics. If you don't know the basics, have you even been to the school, because you're dumb as fuck, and there's nothing cool about being dumb as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 2597
Since when has it been cool to be dumb as fuck? I'll tell it to you straight, I hate science and chemistry, too theoretic and boring, but I still know the basics. If you don't know the basics, have you even been to the school, because you're dumb as fuck, and there's nothing cool about being dumb as fuck.
Cope, u don't need to know basic science jfl, sceince is cope.

This dude is like straight out of the movie ''idiocracy''. Dudes like you are waste of oxygen, like seriously. No good for nothing but some shitty factory work, and in a couple of years that will be fully automized too. Seriously, look at yourself in the mirror you dumb fuck, and do something about your life. I'm not even saying this to insult you right now, I'm actually trying to help you. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, FOR GOD SAKE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
This dude is like straight out of the movie ''idiocracy''. Dudes like you are waste of oxygen, like seriously. No good for nothing but some shitty factory work, and in a couple of years that will be fully automized too. Seriously, look at yourself in the mirror you dumb fuck, and do something about your life. I'm not even saying this to insult you right now, I'm actually trying to help you. DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE, FOR GOD SAKE.
loooool
You need to know that injecting yourself with bleach is not a good idea

Cope, I still automatically passed my final sceince exams cus I didnt have to do the final sceince exams cus of corana lol. Keep crying for me, while I go to university without knowing basic sceince and math.