Does anyone else also always try to avoid human interactions

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Whenever I hear or see a neighbour outside and I have to go outside to get something out of the car or take out the trash sometimes I'll even wait like 10 minutes so they go inside, then I'll go out jfl.

Fuck neighbours I hate small talk, my neighbours are the least interesting losers in the world. Not that they would be dangerous or anything, they are just so uninteresting, I don't know a single thing I could talk to them about. They have boring minimum wage jobs, they have like 0 hobbies and live with their parents. My neighbours are my second knee cousins so I hate seeing them even more because they are family but not the good close family, more like the hypocrite family that secretly hates us and so do we

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Gaia262, GetShrekt and 5 others
Whenever I hear or see a neighbour outside and I have to go outside to get something out of the car or take out the trash sometimes I'll even wait like 10 minutes so they go inside, then I'll go out jfl.

Fuck neighbours I hate small talk, my neighbours are the least interesting losers in the world. Not that they would be dangerous or anything, they are just so uninteresting, I don't know a single thing I could talk to them about. They have boring minimum wage jobs, they have like 0 hobbies and live with their parents. My neighbours are my second knee cousins so I hate seeing them even more because they are family but not the good close family, more like the hypocrite family that secretly hates us and so do we
if you don’t like small talk you’re non NT abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 18244 and Niklaus Mikaelson

Fuaaark Kate Li looks hot:love::love::love::love::love:

They have boring minimum wage jobs, they have like 0 hobbies and live with their parents. My neighbours are my second knee cousins so I hate seeing them
oh, we have another edgy intresting teen with a million hobbies and full of wit, humor

depends, if i feel confident i actively seek interactions. if i feel down however i dont want to see anybody. i guess i only want to interact with people when im at my best psychologically

No but people usually avoid me

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitch
Bro u don’t have to talk if u don’t want to. Do what u want and fuck what people think ygm

• Love it
Reactions: gtuktm