Does anyone else enjoy checking out guys?

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I check out guys more than females on a day to day basic Im always rating their features from body to face then hair. Anyone else?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Amnesia and Germania
do you check their bulge too?

• +1
Reactions: Germania
lEQ5PBt.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 1464, xit and 4 others
O pry and Gandy are the only guys I would check out oh yeah and myself

yup, its a nice pasttime

i'm mirin (or laughing if it's some gay alien skulled shitskin) at dudes that pass by

today I saw one generic manlet chad, another 15 yo dude with seid phenotype and a couple of gay alien skulled twinks (jfl)

same dude, it makes me deepresed how everyone mogs me

I check everybody actually but I dont enjoy checking guys because I do it to see if I mog them or not. On the other side I enjoy a lot checking girls specially with friends so you can comment.

I do "check out" guys (if that's an appropriate term lol) but only to compare myself to them and it's not enjoyable at all. Suifuel most of the time tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
do you mean check out like see them as competition? then yes

if you mean the otherway you gay af nigga

I cant help but notice when ive been mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I check everybody actually but I dont enjoy checking guys because I do it to see if I mog them or not. On the other side I enjoy a lot checking girls specially with friends so you can comment.
i hate when normies talk about foids. That's so fucking annoying. How can you talk with dude that can steal them from you? Also when chadlite and subhuman friends are talking about foids is really painfull. If that subhuman would know that this foids would ghost him and have threesome with that chadlite he still would do nothing.

just to see if they're competition yes