Does anyone else feel hopeless

nigtard

nigtard

Feel like life never really started for me.I'm ugly and broke those are the two worst things a man can be.

I know everyone thinks they will become rich one day but the reality is that a lot of luck is involved and from my life experiences I can tell that I will not be that lucky.
I have no direction in life I'm just existing, the differences between the days are starting to get blurry to the point where I don't know anymore which day it is.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I descended hard and now I will be ugly and skinny forever

• So Sad
Reactions: nigtard
I descended hard and now I will be ugly and skinny forever
I never descended I just never ascended.I have been ugly all my life, there was never anything attractive about me to begin with

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
you need goals, and go for this goals
forget lookism, at least for some years

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Feel like life never really started for me.I'm ugly and broke those are the two worst things a man can be.

I know everyone thinks they will become rich one day but the reality is that a lot of luck is involved and from my life experiences I can tell that I will not be that lucky.
I have no direction in life I'm just existing, the differences between the days are starting to get blurry to the point where I don't know anymore which day it is.
Feel this way everyday, except for the ugly part. Truth is a lot of people have high expectations and they are just going to end up living ordinary lives, working a job they don't like.

you need goals, and go for this goals
forget lookism, at least for some years
I've been too long on these lookism forums it has already rotted my brain, you can ever argue that I was already over for me before I got too blackpilled. Every person I see I compare to myself and then when I get home I'll start getting depressed about it because I realise that I did not see a single person that looks worse than me.

Yeah, but I took ssris and it kinda solved it. Quit em, for a bit and no longer feel the effects, but now I got a group of based normie friends

Not surprised a greycel wouldn't understand you are probably 13
I,m just coping dude
I do feel hopeless a lot times
I am in the same situation as you or worse

Yeah, but I took ssris and it kinda solved it. Quit em, for a bit and no longer feel the effects, but now I got a group of based normie friends
jfl if you trust big pharma I threw all my pills away.I have friends but they are too carefree they do not give a fuck as long as they have enough money to party on weekends and since they are good looking they can slay while I rot