Does anyone else feel like they don't know how it feels to be loved or recognised like you don't feel human almost makes interactions with foids

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
excruciatingly painful and reinforces your incel looks and pushes your self esteem even lower, I feel like almost my greater fear of foids.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, thecel, Deleted member 9852 and 4 others
no all women love me unconditionally

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Deleted member 2597
First thread without 'Title'

Sometimes yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
@Subhuman trash

not even my parents consider me human

• So Sad
Reactions: Copeful
Lebron James Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
excruciatingly painful and reinforces your incel looks and pushes your self esteem even lower, I feel like almost my greater fear of foids.

Sounds like damaged neurotransmitters from being exposed to the blackpill and hyper self awareness, its why the bluepill and even the redpill is good as its Neuroprotective.

Its not good to have this mindset at a young age, I have no idea how you will be in yours 30s at this rate tbh.

I have no idea how to fix damaged neurotransmitters , once its broken its gone. I guess why people turn to alcoholism and degeneracy.

I just stick to surgerymaxxxing and moneymaxxing and hope it turns out well.

I wouldn't take the blackpill as gospel, usually when life gets better people denounce the blackpill and become bluepilled and "happy"

Hopefully when you make it to university and have good mixed gender housemates to hang out with, you will put this behind you untill you untill when you actually need it when you are over 25 years old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 2597
Yea I relate jamal