Does anyone else find Amber Rose hot?

Raydolf_Peatler

Raydolf_Peatler

Ray Peat = Visionary. Been lurking since 2022.
I usually don't find women with buzzcuts hot but amber rose is a different story. She has a super thick body. Also I find her more hot with the buzzcut than with long hair. This is one of those rare exceptions.

How does everyone else feel about Amber Rose?

I usually don't find women with buzzcuts hot but amber rose is a different story. She has a super thick body. Also I find her more hot with the buzzcut than with long hair. This is one of those rare exceptions.

No care no piss

Yes, you are the only one

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler

Shes ugly anyway

• JFL
if I said I havent jerk off to her stuff i'd be lying

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No care no piss

In india

• JFL
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Darkeningstar
Id pull a fidel castro on Rose Namajunas

Convert her filthy protonazi ass to Communism with brutal rawdogging

• JFL
she is blonde and has a breedable body though.
Irl i would think shes htb- stacylite in all honesty

This forum wont find her attractive because they dont go out and meet different types of beauty

• +1
Irl i would think shes htb- stacylite in all honesty

This forum wont find her attractive because they dont go out and meet different types of beauty
The buzzcut might be a turnoff for most guys but for me it makes her exotic as she is insanely pretty even with a buzzcut. Also she is a blonde with a thick body

BBC only dont care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Raydolf_Peatler
She has black ancestry. Rare "black" stacy
I’m aware she’s part black but she’s a white woman essentially so strange looking at her as a white girl but she isn’t truly a White girl even though I consider her white

She’s the biggest bop every celebrity especially in the hip hop industry fucked her :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I’m aware she’s part black but she’s a white woman essentially so strange looking at her as a white girl but she isn’t truly a White girl even though I consider her white
ghetto white girl. She is the only ghetto white girl I find attractive.

ghetto white girl. She is the only ghetto white girl I find attractive.
I don’t even know if I can call her ghetto she just acts like a normal cumskin whore with brown skin. Mullatos like her I consider white women the same way I consider @murdah as white

I don’t even know if I can call her ghetto she just acts like a normal cumskin whore with brown skin. Mullatos like her I consider white women the same way I consider @murdah as white
If she didnt have blond hair I wouldnt consider her white.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur