Does anyone else get annoyed by friends who are constantly bitching about how depressed they are?

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Ngl, i have this one friend, but sometimes he can go overboard on the "im so depressed" "I can't take it anymore", like man, i understand sometimes i'll be down to talk about it, but not all the time you feel me? It gets tiring. idk if you guys can relate to this situation. Why the fuck is everyone so depressed nowadays?

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6403 and 6 others
that's me but i explain why and spam over in the chat

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Hozay
yes, a girl did that shit constantly to me when i was bluepilled and getting a better personality now i ignore them and it works a whole lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
The most depressed guys try to act happy and dont talk about it

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Warlow, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Tell him he’s delressed because he’s sub 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Hozay and sytyl
I think a lot of people are just unhappy and confuse that with depression.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Chronicmemesv2 121009168373741160423247693014585517634993n

• Love it
They just seek attention, i know someone with schizophrenia, depression and anxiety and they never mention any of them

• +1
when i was depressed i just hid it and coped

nobody is going to help you even if you whine so theres no point

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Hozay
when i was depressed i just hid it and coped

nobody is going to help you even if you whine so theres no point
Based. Taking it like a champ.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Ngl, i have this one friend, but sometimes he can go overboard on the "im so depressed" "I can't take it anymore", like man, i understand sometimes i'll be down to talk about it, but not all the time you feel me? It gets tiring. idk if you guys can relate to this situation. Why the fuck is everyone so depressed nowadays?
You can’t be happy without sex if he had a cute e girl gf he’d be happy

Because the Jews have ruined all our lives

They ruined women with feminism and destroyed the family unit

They rob us blind with their income tax and inflation due to Central Banks ( Federal Reserve )

They promote degeneracy in the mainstream media ( TV and Movies ) and hatred in the news

lol he is not depressed if he goes around looking for attention like that , someone truly depressed is miserable and wouldnt talk about so openly im sure