Does anyone else get random fucking pms here constantly

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
I swear every week theres like 8 different people private messaging me some dumbass question or a rate when I never said I wanted to do either of those things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, DeadTrees and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I put my pms on following only for like a month and now after turning it back to everyone I don’t get pmd random bullshit anymore

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DeadTrees, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Same if youre reading this dont fucking pm me unless i clearly like you

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Sprinkles
I put my pms on following only for like a month and now after turning it back to everyone I don’t get pmd random bullshit anymore
Im gonna do that right now

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Sometimes. I try to respond to everyone

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I get many private messages. I remember when I was a greycel and I messaged someone who was notorious on this site and I asked for a rating. I don't do private ratings anymore (it just takes too much time) but he was nice enough to give me some advice. We still talk to this day even though he is banned. I try to give advice or respond to PMs if I can.

• +1
Reactions: descension
I get many private messages. I remember when I was a greycel and I messaged someone who was notorious on this site and I asked for a rating. I don't do private ratings anymore (it just takes too much time) but he was nice enough to give me some advice. We still talk to this day even though he is banned. I try to give advice or respond to PMs if I can.
A rating isnt that bad to ask but these guys ask me random stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah I get greycels asking for a custom curated 30 step curly hair routine all because of one thread

yh sometimes

Ive gotten random unsolicited dms asking for a rating, and while i used to respond with autistic 500+ word essay tier ratings, back in the days of lookism, i cbf doing it anymore.
Its pointless when you dont even get reputation points in return and sometimes not even a thank you in response.
Instead i prefer narcissistically complaining about my life about how im a 6'1 manlet virgin subhuman autistic basement dweller subhuman with vertical orbital dystopia and and retruded orbitals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i think i know who :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i think i know who :lul:
IMG 4984

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, GabachoCopium and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back