Does anyone else get the feeling they’re about to die?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
I get it fairly often tbh. I woke up around 4/5am feeling like I was gonna have a seizure and die. And after benching I feel kinda dizzy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Vermilioncore, bloomercel and 4 others
its because you are

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14693, bloomercel and 3 others
i feel like this on caffeine so rn

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 20399
Its called a anxiety and panic attack

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel and Deleted member 20399
Last time I took Ritalin I felt like was gonna have a heart attack. I was at work too so I couldn’t lie down and try to calm myself down. I blame @TsarTsar444 ’s threads tbh I never got that feeling before

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, LowTrust, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 22124 and LampPostPrime
Because you’re not eating enough sugar

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
What’s the alternative? Get put in a long ass waiting list for therapy ?
I guess idk. I have anxiety too . I just drink which is horrible advice but yea lol. My willpower is enough to where i can limit myself to 2 or so drinks a day. A lot of people cant do that. I also avoid almost everything cuz almost everything makes me anxious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Deleted member 22124
I got that too when I woke up after having fasted for 50 hours. For the record, I feels lot better now after having eaten and done some exercise.

Ritalin can definitely cause this when you come off it, partly because you just don't eat.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
Not true literally had chocolate cake last night
Yes, sugar is not the answer. Some sugar is fine, but you need slow digesting carbs like oatmeal and legumes.

Thats why I dont drink coffee It gives me to much energy n I feel Like im gonna Explode on some Obama type shitinnit

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah had that millions of times on ritalin but even worse on amphetamines, which cause me to not be able to fall asleep and get mini psychotisis from that making me certain i was about to die from my heart acting funky (skipping beats, randomly pounding for 2 seconds etc)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, LowTrust and Deleted member 23558
Yeah had that millions of times on ritalin but even worse on amphetamines, which cause me to not be able to fall asleep and get mini psychotisis from that making me certain i was about to die from my heart acting funky (skipping beats, randomly pounding for 2 seconds etc)
What about sober? I just get an eerie feeling I’m about to die

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I keep getting dizzy and seeing glowies and transparent shapes when Im trying to sleep with my eyes shut is this normal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
You might have Thanatophobia it's fear of death or You might have an anxiety disorder

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 20399
I keep getting dizzy and seeing glowies and transparent shapes when Im trying to sleep with my eyes shut is this normal?
Same. Literally this!!!

• Woah
Same. Literally this!!!
wtf really? Bro it scares me and makes me have a panic attack in the middle of the night and I wake up to get a drink then fall back to sleep, maybe dehydration?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and LowTrust
wtf really? Bro it scares me and makes me have a panic attack in the middle of the night and I wake up to get a drink then fall back to sleep, maybe dehydration?
sometimes it feels like shapes (squares I think) getting smaller and smaller and it hurts my eyes even though they're shut and makes me want to vomit really dizzy it feels so bad, do you also get this @Manletmachine ?

sometimes it feels like shapes (squares I think) getting smaller and smaller and it hurts my eyes even though they're shut and makes me want to vomit really dizzy it feels so bad, do you also get this @Manletmachine ?
Felt kinda sick one time yeah but just dizzy for the most part

• So Sad

I once saw what I thought was a guy staring at me and I ran to my parents room. Even my father knew something was wrong without me even saying anything. Happened when I was on dph and melatonin tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and LowTrust
Last time I took Ritalin I felt like was gonna have a heart attack. I was at work too so I couldn’t lie down and try to calm myself down. I blame @TsarTsar444 ’s threads tbh I never got that feeling before
I got that too when I woke up after having fasted for 50 hours. For the record, I feels lot better now after having eaten and done some exercise.

Ritalin can definitely cause this when you come off it, partly because you just don't eat.
I'm on ritalin aswell, so that must be the thing causing it, too much of a coincidence not to be, or could be hunger and ritalin suppresses hunger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 23558
feel like i‘ll kill myself any moment

Yeah. I’m highly anxious at night, depressed in the afternoon, feel decent in the morning with my coffee, so i want one cup in the afternoon also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and bloomercel
I'm on ritalin aswell, so that must be the thing causing it, too much of a coincidence not to be, or could be hunger and ritalin suppresses hunger
Ritalin is dirty in the way how it raises norepinephrine in a ratio way to shitty compared to dopamine which causes anxiety over everything and health anxiety being one part there

• +1
OP is not diabetic

I haven’t taken Ritalin in ages tho