Does anyone else hate when people say “being alone is fine bro just do things alone bro”

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Yaaa Mann you know just go to a sports game alone, go to the movies alone, go to a arcade alone, go to your grave alone bro :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, noodlelover, jordanbarrettjaw and 3 others
sigma:soy:

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Well, you got to start somewhere i guess.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Yaaa Mann you know just go to a sports game alone,
Cheering on chads playing ball while paying for it is CUCKED to the max

Save your money
go to the movies alone,
90% of movies are trash these days

LGBT feminist Jewish mind control

Just rent some old time stuff and pirate the 10% of decent ones

go to a arcade alone,
People still do that shit?

go to your grave alone bro :lul::lul::lul:
We all die alone dude... Unless you wanna go out on a plane or something with 150 other randos?
Alla who ack bar type shit

People don't get difference between "being alone" and "being lonely"
I like doing things by myself, I don't mind going to movies or restaurant alone etc but difference is I still have friends and girls to call and meet when I need, even if I don't use this option it still is some kind of safety.

If a person doesn't have that then "being alone" stops being a choice and it's just loneliness, and it's one of the most horrible fates one can meet.

Bro if you don't see 75% of the people you meet as stupid npc's

Then you are one of the npc's

Freeminded niggas need to be able to spend time alone, the time you spend with people is most likely a distraction like any other, don't you have work to do? Don't you have solutions to find?

They won't help you find the solutions

Why don't you just give up on everybody else already, everybody except for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, noodlelover, jisko32 and 1 other person
Bro if you don't see 75% of the people you meet as stupid npc's

Then you are one of the npc's

Freeminded niggas need to be able to spend time alone, the time you spend with people is most likely a distraction like any other, don't you have work to do? Don't you have solutions to find?

They won't help you find the solutions

Why don't you just give up on everybody else already, everybody except for yourself.
I been in both positions and tbh that is just a cope. I used to go out alone on walks alone thinking everyone is an npc and now I go out with a group of friends every weekend. Looking back if a normie group saw someone like that walking by alone at night they would all be roasting him thinking what a weirdo with no friends or gf.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yaaa Mann you know just go to a sports game alone, go to the movies alone, go to a arcade alone, go to your grave alone bro :lul::lul::lul:
Ideal

I been in both positions and tbh that is just a cope. I used to go out alone on walks alone thinking everyone is an npc and now I go out with a group of friends every weekend. Looking back if a normie group saw someone like that walking by alone at night they would all be roasting him thinking what a weirdo with no friends or gf.
I'm high psl so nobody ever thinks that about me they unironcally just think im interesting and smart

They are right but It's all about looks in that circumstance

But nigga

"groups of normies would think ur a loser"

That's why being alone is bad? Nigga stop valuing the opinions of normie niggas who act like that

I understand what you mean. But sometimes there‘s nothing wrong with going for a drink on a bar alone or on a sports game.
Maybe you‘ll make some new acquaintances or friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and HTN_Mentalcel
Because it is true

• +1
If you don't want to be alone then get friends.

If you put the same effort into getting friends as getting laid, then you would have friends already.

Personally I have other goals atm.

If you don't want to be alone then get friends.

If you put the same effort into getting friends as getting laid, then you would have friends already.

Personally I have other goals atm.
friends are only a thing when youve made it

• +1
friends are only a thing when youve made it
I totally agree.

Career, financial stability, and a good body should be your first priorities. Then you can get friends.

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
I totally agree.

Career, financial stability, and a good body should be your first priorities. Then you can get friends.
Don't even have to be rich tbh, just near well-off.

At that point it is good to have friends, because getting things done by yourself is generally quite hard

• +1
One time this kid in my class walked up to me and told me "you look like you're always alone"

I told him to fuck himself, but I should've punched that fucker in the face

What’s the point of doing things if Stacy doesnt pull my pants down and rape me.